QFS Rep busted

panteracfh

Knows whats up
Don't know any details, just figured i'd post this here... supposedly there is only one real QFS rep, and word i heard is the cops hacked his email so don't email the guy... Don't know any info, just reposting what ive heard just in case to keep safe...
anyone with more info please post...

Cops don't "hack e-mail accounts". They get passwords from the owner of the e-mail addy cause he talked.

mvmaxx said:
Cops don't "hack e-mail accounts". They get passwords from the owner of the e-mail addy cause he talked.
whatever...LOL... im just pretty much re-posting something i heard just in case someone is having dealing or was about to have dealing with this guy...

mvmaxx said:

disagree. it is very possible for emails to be hacked, and it doesnt matter what accounts u are using.

as of right now there isnt much info, but i am sure over the next few days there will be alot more about this topic.

physique said:
disagree. it is very possible for emails to be hacked, and it doesnt matter what accounts u are using.

as of right now there isnt much info, but i am sure over the next few days there will be alot more about this topic.

If he was using a hush based system, which he should've been, then no they can't. Reg hotmail, yahoo type accounts sure.

panteracfh said:
whatever...LOL... im just pretty much re-posting something i heard just in case someone is having dealing or was about to have dealing with this guy...

And I appreciate the info bro, thanks for that.

I just threw that in there because there's always someone who thinks the feds sit on top of some super duper computer that can hack into any and everything. Which isn't true.

mvmaxx said:
If he was using a hush based system, which he should've been, then no they can't. Reg hotmail, yahoo type accounts sure.

he didnt used a hush acct

I don't think I've ever heard of a Canadian lab/source going down in all the years I've been around. Maybe it's not as liberal as we thought up here.

Deadlift said:
I don't think I've ever heard of a Canadian lab/source going down in all the years I've been around. Maybe it's not as liberal as we thought up here.

Thought the EXACT same thing when I 1st read this!

Back