q's about concentrations

Tranq

testosterone base is what is used for both TNE and suspension right?

im planning to make test prop and nnp at 200mg/ml. i know prop is good at that concentration but how reliable are TNE and NNP are those doses?

im planning to use 20%bb 2%ba and 100% EO as the carrier.

thanks bros.

TNE is test no ester. Suspension is how its made. Suspension or solution. One is in water and one in oil. But yes, test base is test no ester. Any hormone with no ester is a base. Like Stan (winny) is a base.

As for the concentrations, TNE and NPP are both fine at 100mg/ml

TNE is test no ester. Suspension is how its made. Suspension or solution. One is in water and one in oil. But yes, test base is test no ester. Any hormone with no ester is a base. Like Stan (winny) is a base.

As for the concentrations, TNE and NPP are both fine at 100mg/ml

thanks. are you able to get tne and nnp at 200mg/ml or do you just not recommend it??

thanks. are you able to get tne and nnp at 200mg/ml or do you just not recommend it??

NPP will hold at 200mg/ml with EO, but i have never seen TNE at that conc. 100mg/ml suspension hurst so bad i wouldn't even try.

I don't think I've ever seen TNE in oil at that concentration hold, come to think of it not even at 150mg, maybe with guaiacol but that's probably going to hurt.

Back