Quad shot

hedmunkey

I have scar tissue on the glute so they are becoming painful. I have looked at diferent spot injection sites and have got an idea on where to inject in the quad. Could anyone post personal pics of a quad injection so i dont do it wrong.

Thanks

I dont have a pic for you but my golden rule is "high and to the outside". I have found that this helps keep the injection less painful.

i dont get it....if you rotate your spot doesnt your body heal up ? how long does it take for the spot to heal after you shoot there?

Divide your quad into thirds from the hip down to the knee. Shoot in the upper outer third. Use a 23gauge 1" and go slow. Make sure you don't flex at all.

Tinyt said:
i dont get it....if you rotate your spot doesnt your body heal up ? how long does it take for the spot to heal after you shoot there?

Earlier this year I did a prop cycle. The injects were eod. I developed a knot in both ass cheeks and had to start rotating my quads into the mix. My right quad was a problem, seems that I always hit either a vein or a nerve (ouch!)

The knots eventually healed but it took a good 2 months.

DG, that is alot higher than i usually hit.

i stand up let my arms hang free and wherever my palms are is the spot i hit. your hitting a bit higher. will try it myself

Back