Quality: SarmsSearch vs RUI?

gayeyes

I was initially leaning towards SS for some LGD given their stellar reputation on this site, but RUI is running a 50% off sale (with bitcoin) that has given me pause....

Thoughts?

I was initially leaning towards SS for some LGD given their stellar reputation on this site, but RUI is running a 50% off sale (with bitcoin) that has given me pause....

Thoughts?
lol- bro as i mentioned i wanted to add to my research project. with RUI throwing that bit coin promo, shit its hard to pass up. but have you seen the conversion rate? 1.0000 bit coins is worth 448.64 as of 1/11/16 so if you open your bit coin account, i am not sure how much you need and whatever you do, dont forget about it

no im not being a post whore, (lol and should have put this all together, sue me) but they are both solid companies. Im happy with my LG from SS and if i wasnt, believe me or take this for what its worth, i would say something. Im not getting paid and havent rec'd anything from them yet. maybe one day. also, even the sponsors here dont push it either like other sites, which is why i like this forum.

even when megatron chimes in, you stare at his avatar, i cant help to laugh my ass off everytime- especially when he is schooling someone. read a post from him and look at the avatar. tell me if you dont laugh. a man who produce the truth and crack a funny at the same time, thats skills

I'm not sure if there's a minimum amount to buy Bitcoins. In any case they've been going up like crazy, so it may not be a bad idea to grab a little bit of savings, buy bitcoins and fund our research projects from our bitcoin wallet for a while. We may come out ahead when all is said and done :)

And yes Megatron is the best. The man knows his stuff. His post about bloodwork is masterful.

I'm not sure if there's a minimum amount to buy Bitcoins. In any case they've been going up like crazy, so it may not be a bad idea to grab a little bit of savings, buy bitcoins and fund our research projects from our bitcoin wallet for a while. We may come out ahead when all is said and done :)

And yes Megatron is the best. The man knows his stuff. His post about bloodwork is masterful.

actually not a bad idea, glad i thought of it lol

I like the way rui is ethical in their marketing of SARMS. They are straight up about not pushing them for use in PCT and shit and they dont do sponsored logs that are obviously biased and so on.
Their product quality is never a question with me. I dont even shop when it comes to peptides and Rc's, I just shop rui vs rui meaning I look for the best sale they have. I would suspect the same to hold true with their SARMS.

I like the way rui is ethical in their marketing of SARMS. They are straight up about not pushing them for use in PCT and shit and they dont do sponsored logs that are obviously biased and so on.
Their product quality is never a question with me. I dont even shop when it comes to peptides and Rc's, I just shop rui vs rui meaning I look for the best sale they have. I would suspect the same to hold true with their SARMS.

have to disagree on your statement- "sponsored logs that are obviously biased and so on" my log isn't biased at all. perfectly be honest here, I was offered to do the SS log after I made a purchase. I have no affiliation with SS or any one on this forum and making a blanket statement that logs are biased based pisses me off.

I am taking my own personal time out of my day to log this product and sharing my information with others. Just as hundreds of other members do here.

RU may not have sponsored logs here, but there are post daily about specials and sales. Yes they may be ethical about marketing a product, but the theory of ethics turns grey when a company offers 50% off on a product they care so much not to push. Pushing the discount of a product my friend is just another way of pushing the product itself. biz 101

have to disagree on your statement- "sponsored logs that are obviously biased and so on" my log isn't biased at all. perfectly be honest here, I was offered to do the SS log after I made a purchase. I have no affiliation with SS or any one on this forum and making a blanket statement that logs are biased based pisses me off.

I am taking my own personal time out of my day to log this product and sharing my information with others. Just as hundreds of other members do here.

RU may not have sponsored logs here, but there are post daily about specials and sales. Yes they may be ethical about marketing a product, but the theory of ethics turns grey when a company offers 50% off on a product they care so much not to push. Pushing the discount of a product my friend is just another way of pushing the product itself. biz 101

OH Im sorry did I anywhere say SS did those things? Its interesting that you immediately assumed that? One can only wonder why you would when I never mentioned them doing such things I merely mentioned that rui didnt.
Very telling LOL... very telling indeed.
Now I am going to go shop at that shady ass company Target, they are having one of those super shady things known as...you guessed it...a sale... LOL
Such a transparent douche you are. Just stop or you will be stopped........

Last edited:
honestly the Bitcoin thing plus the sale is great, I am happy RUI got Bitcoin going as a form of payment. and you don't need to buy full coins BTW.... just the amount you need for order, which is great.
all our sponsors are great here though.

I am not surprised you have to disagree, you have multiple users here on the forum and obviously have an agenda here. This will not be tolerated and you are not welcome here if you are going to behave in such a manner. It is against the rules to have multiple users thus you have been banned.

Hi, if you have an issue you can PM me here and we will work it out. Multiple accounts????? Thanks for the heads up JimiThing!

OH Im sorry did I anywhere say SS did those things? Its interesting that you immediately assumed that? One can only wonder why you would when I never mentioned them doing such things I merely mentioned that rui didnt.
Very telling LOL... very telling indeed.

To be fair, since the title of the thread is SS vs RUI, I immediately thought you were talking about SS as well. The thread title biased my thinking that way.

This isnt even worth the space it takes up here on the forum. RUI has been around for over what a dozen years, Sarms Search what maybe 2???
RUI hands down.

This isnt even worth the space it takes up here on the forum. RUI has been around for over what a dozen years, Sarms Search what maybe 2???
RUI hands down.

Closer to 8 years for SS, but nice assumption. Have you tried both? Can you say with certainty which one is better? If not, you're wasting peoples' time.

OP....never had an issue with anything I've received from RUI. Solid company. I have not tried any of their SARMS products due to me finding SS back in 2011. I've used them since and have been very happy and continue to use them now as a rep.

BOTH are solid companies.

Closer to 8 years for SS, but nice assumption. Have you tried both? Can you say with certainty which one is better? If not, you're wasting peoples' time.

OP....never had an issue with anything I've received from RUI. Solid company. I have not tried any of their SARMS products due to me finding SS back in 2011. I've used them since and have been very happy and continue to use them now as a rep.

BOTH are solid companies.

In my mind yes I can say with certainty which is better, RUI.
As a matter of fact I will do you the favor of NOT sharing my experience with the company YOU rep for as if I did so here on this forum it would likely get me banned. Rest assured, however, I have tried both and yes I like RUI significantly better, for many reasons, none of which actually fall on the side of SarmSearch being a wise company to deal with in any way shape or form. I was being nice but if you are going to whine like a baby about things you dont know about then take your medicine like a big boy.
Oh and one more reason to choose RUI, RUI doesnt have reps that act like a big baby when someone says the prefer another company, they just go on doing what they do and they dont cry and say oh that isnt fair and so on. They just keep doing what they do, doing it very well, and being the best at it. Whether it be Sarms or Peptides or my PCT that seems to hold true across the board in my EXPERIENCE.

Guys lets be civil. Reps remember if someone starts a thread asking for peoples opinions you may get one that doesnt fall on the side of the company you rep for. It happens.
Members keep in mind that you are dealing with sponsors of this forum so while I would never ask you to support anyone you dont truly use or ask you to do anything unethical and misleading, I would ask that you treat our sponsors with some respect as they are the reason we are able to be here.
In other words everyone please play nice. Nothing wrong with being honest but keep it respectful and above board on both sides. You know that IS possible gentlemen. It can be done by Reps as well as by Members. I should probably just have locked this thread considering someone with multiple users and an obvious agenda was dominating the posting up to this point anyway.
In fact if this thread does not turn into a more productive and beneficial one it will be closed gentlemen.
Thank You.

Guys lets be civil. Reps remember if someone starts a thread asking for peoples opinions you may get one that doesnt fall on the side of the company you rep for. It happens.
Members keep in mind that you are dealing with sponsors of this forum so while I would never ask you to support anyone you dont truly use or ask you to do anything unethical and misleading, I would ask that you treat our sponsors with some respect as they are the reason we are able to be here.
In other words everyone please play nice. Nothing wrong with being honest but keep it respectful and above board on both sides. You know that IS possible gentlemen. It can be done by Reps as well as by Members. I should probably just have locked this thread considering someone with multiple users and an obvious agenda was dominating the posting up to this point anyway.
In fact if this thread does not turn into a more productive and beneficial one it will be closed gentlemen.
Thank You.

Well put, thanks brother!

Back