Quality Vet Gear

SemperFi 0321

I have never messed with vet gear before, so I have a few questions. Has anyone ever had or heard of sterilization problems with QV enanthate? Is it standard practice to sterilize vet gear before use? Bake it? Is QV enan 250 dosed fairly accurately? Have there been tests? Lots of questions, but all for precaution. Thanks in advance for any info.

Semper Fi

mvmaxx said:
I would trust QV (or Denkall for that matter) over 98% of UG labs.
i agree . if a fly by night U/G lab fucks up and makes people sick or underdoses a batch then they just close the doors under that name and pop back up as a new U/G lab next week , believe me its happened . if a vet company gets a bad rep they are stuck with it .

I like quality vet, cheap yet effective. The only problem is the slight pain it leaves behind.

I use the hell out of QV, im 10 weeks in a 20 week cycle right now. Sometimes it does cause a bit of pain for a few days, I have noticed if you heat up the oil and inject it real slow it does not hurt near as bad.

T

SemperFi 0321 said:
Thanks for the info. What about sterilizing vet gear before use? Is it necessary?

Semper Fi
No it's not necessary, using the QV 250 Ent right now myself. If I take a shower after injection, no pain whatsoever.

I've only used QV gear and never had any problems with it

Checking the batch number also gives you a sense of security as well

At least you know you are getting REAL GEAR

blackbeard said:
you can check batches at the companies web site..take it for what its worth

www.qualityvet.com.mx

not really. I have talked about this before, my old training partner had four bottles all same lot. They ranged in crippling pain, pain, and no pain.

Yeah I had lot 004 of the jug and some others reported pain from it, I thought it was fine.

once in awhile you will get a bottle that will have too much ba in it, it works great though, heating it prior to inject will help.

im on qv 250 right now, no pain here. This is my first time with QV. I wasnt aware of the batch check on their site, i just verified that it is legit.

I have used both Human Grade and QV, some QV can leave a dull ache for a day or so but certainly would not say it was "painfull" great results, and a great price are worth it. Just my 2c.

Back