Quality Vet Gear

Die$eL~Man said:
QV = underfilled, painful garbage... go human grade.... or domestic
Not everybody has easy access to Human grade bro. You have to deal with what you can get.

im trying qv prop right now, seems to be good. The only 2 problems I have are painful injections and one of my bottles was underfilled by .5ml

I have access to human grade from UG labs, all domestic. The problem is, for every positive comment you find on a UG lab, you can find a negative. For every person who says "ABC labs prop was painless" there's a person who says it hurt like hell. Some say underfilled, some say overfilled. Underdosed, overdosed. Who do you believe? Who's working for who? I have a vial of a certain substance from a certain lab that, on certain boards, is well respected. On other boards there are negative comments about them. Who do I believe? This is why I am contemplating QV product. But just like the UG gear, there are mixed opinions regarding QV. I guess you have to take them all with a grain of salt and just go for it with one or the other.

Semper Fi

SemperFi 0321 said:
I have access to human grade from UG labs, all domestic. The problem is, for every positive comment you find on a UG lab, you can find a negative. For every person who says "ABC labs prop was painless" there's a person who says it hurt like hell. Some say underfilled, some say overfilled. Underdosed, overdosed. Who do you believe? Who's working for who? I have a vial of a certain substance from a certain lab that, on certain boards, is well respected. On other boards there are negative comments about them. Who do I believe? This is why I am contemplating QV product. But just like the UG gear, there are mixed opinions regarding QV. I guess you have to take them all with a grain of salt and just go for it with one or the other.

Semper Fi
You have to find the right lab, and not go bargain basement shopping. I have never had a complaint about the lab i use, and i have only heard two or three negative comments about their stuff compared to well over a hundred good. I like that ratio, since i can find people who will complain about testex and organon deca.

honestly, qv is good, its legit, its cheap, it works, and i mean the possiblilities of it being bunk are almost zero depending on where u get it, now even if you are unsure of it bein legit u just check the batch number its that simple, if qv was to make something trash it would have a bad bad rep and they wouldnt want that due to it being such a big company i would say give qv a go. now i bought some PET PHARMA test enanthate 350mg for my buddy and he loved it i would go with PET PHARMA if you can get a hold of it, 1.its cheaper 2.its better. but dont get me wrong qv is a great company too. some people say PET PHARMA is qv or the same company its not i talked to the vet shop owner he said its not qv, its a new company but they have very good products that are not underdosed and are a little less painful.

batch numbers mean shit, the quality in the same batch is not the same, and if i was making counterfeits don't you think i would counterfeit the batch, i have heard of one distributor out of mex selling counterfeit qv, so it can be done, and this is a distributor, not a little source.

isn't it safe to say that QV is underfilling ? you get like 8 1/2 cc's out of a 10 cc bottle ....and that is from a legit source ....

Die$eL~Man said:
isn't it safe to say that QV is underfilling ? you get like 8 1/2 cc's out of a 10 cc bottle ....and that is from a legit source ....

i have heard that... i also heard that the 50 ml bottles are usually overfilled a couple ml's

i mean fakes, underfilled, over filled,quality, these are all risks that are gonna be taken no matter what so the best thing to do is to be as safe as possible no matter what we tell people or advise, there gonna do what they like so with whatever company or source u feel safe with thats all that matters.

Die$eL~Man said:

i got shorted by half a ml in one of my bottles. Well see how the rest go

i just want to say i am not completely knocking mex gear, because it has worked for over a decade. I am just saying today, i would go with underground for many reasons.

jcp2 said:
i just want to say i am not completely knocking mex gear, because it has worked for over a decade. I am just saying today, i would go with underground for many reasons.

AMEN !!

I feel the same way. I have been fortunate to have gotten hooked up with a USA UG Lab which is considered to be one of the top 2 in the country. The problem for most guys is that both of these Labs have closed their doors to new customers for their safety as well as their customer's. They keep going deeper and deeper underground.

When you dont have a UG source...I am stuck with QV and Vet stuff...Which I never had any problems with....So I cant make a comparison....Never tried UG gear....Mex Vet for me!!!

jcp2 said:
batch numbers mean shit, and if i was making counterfeits don't you think i would counterfeit the batch, i have heard of one distributor out of mex selling counterfeit qv, so it can be done, and this is a distributor, not a little source.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Back