Quest labs reports?

maxmurph

do any of you bro's know if there has been a lab report on Quest labs Eq 200?

i am certainly willing to donate mine...if i can be pointed in the right direction.
i am 34 yrs old.....i have used various EQ brands for yrs.
frankly, i am just not convinced that this is actually Equipoise.

i have a tremendous amount of cycle expierence.....i am only running it with winny....and there is something definatley wrong.

i gues my PT Winstrol (winny) caps could be d bol, if they make them.
however, i am having Test side effects like i haven't experienced in years....i am very Test senative, that's why i stick with the EQ.

any help would be appreciated. thanx in advance.

god bless

Never had it tested, but i've been running it for 5 months and am totally convinced that its EQ. The first 3 months I was bulking, and the EQ had me vascular at somewhere between 12-13% bodyfat. Now that I'm on my contest diet and down to around 8%, I look hard and vascular as hell, and all I'm running is Eq and test, and the test couldnt be responsible for that

Well, I bloat like crazy on Test. Hence the reason I am only using 500 mg of Quest Enanthate per week. But I am also using 700 mg/wk of the Quest EQ so if it was indeed Test, that would put me at 1200 mg/wk of Test and in that case, my face would be crazy bloated and my whole body would be holding water.

The bottom line though, is this is not the case. This diet has leaned me out very nicely not to mention the fact that I am more vascular then I have ever been.

But hey, it all comes down to your source IMO. I would say its not too hard for someone to put an EQ label on a bottle containing Test. Hell, it makes sense considering that the Quest EQ is pretty expensive.

I ran Quest EQ in the spring and had great results when stacked with Enan. Was bulking and I was harder then when I started.

Heyyo said:
Oh really, it depends on the source??? Maybe it depends on the lab. You know how hard EQ is to get into Canada? The basic major chinese supplier doesn't carry it so you have to go through these yahoo sources. Plus they don't send Eq to Canada, they send it to the US.

So the lab has to have a US connection, order the EQ from the US and have it smuggled into Canada.

Plus Quest use to have different necks on the bottles with different coloured flip off tops. Now they all look the same.

Please stop the: I was vascular and didn't bloat therefore it's EQ mentality. I know someone on this thread who ran 40mg/ml Test(instead of 200mg/ml) and swore it was good.

Lab Tests are the bottom line.

Of course it depends on the source. Main reason being that it has already been stated before that some idiot got ahold of some Quest labels and was attempting to find empty vials.

And please do not try to dictate to me, or anyone for that matter, on how to post. RE: "Please stop the".

I only state how I react to different types of gear and how I am reacting now. I dont think you saw me post that it is "100% EQ" because obviously I dont have a lab test in front of me. I can only go on how I am reacting currently and I will post that whenever and however I want.

Last edited:
Heyyo said:
Oh really, it depends on the source??? Maybe it depends on the lab. You know how hard EQ is to get into Canada? The basic major chinese supplier doesn't carry it so you have to go through these yahoo sources. Plus they don't send Eq to Canada, they send it to the US.

So the lab has to have a US connection, order the EQ from the US and have it smuggled into Canada.

Plus Quest use to have different necks on the bottles with different coloured flip off tops. Now they all look the same.

Please stop the: I was vascular and didn't bloat therefore it's EQ mentality. I know someone on this thread who ran 40mg/ml Test(instead of 200mg/ml) and swore it was good.

I sure as hell hope none of this response was directed at me. Especially the running the 40mg per ml test. I heard that RUMOUR, and thats all that was, rumour that the test in question tested out like that. There was never a hard copy of any tests shown to anyone, and the ones that supposedly had this test done were at the same time coming out with their own label, which comes across as highly suspicious to me.

All I can go by is my results, which have been awesome over the past year, and Quest gear is pretty much all that I have run. So to anyone with experience that has used the stuff, there should be no doubt that you are getting what the label says.

The comment about getting the EQ into the country, thats a laugh...you're talking about the people who started the underground lab scene in canada, they've been getting this stuff into the country for years. Its not like they are a bunch of yahoos that just decided some day to start a lab in their own basement...

Heyyo said:
I know someone on this thread who ran 40mg/ml Test(instead of 200mg/ml) and swore it was good.

very contradictory dont ya think? "lab tests are the bottom line" yet you make a claim that someone was using 40 mg/ml test and dont provide any lab tests to back it up. oh well, its the internet and people are always going to spew shit from the mouth.

w

Heyyo I feel absolutely no need to have my EQ tested as I have run cycles of pretty much every steroid there is, so I know what it feels like to put different compounds into my body. Beyond any shadow of a doubt, what I am shooting is EQ, this is even easier to tell since I am only doing EQ and enth, so its not like I am running a ton of drugs. I am also in the middle of a contest diet and have dropped over 5% bodyfat so far, so the effects of the EQ are even easier to note.
You say you already know the answers, but I would love to know how you are so sure. Have you had the EQ tested, no you havent.
It just strikes me as funny that there are so many people on this board alone that have had great results with the label, and many have posted pics so you know they arent talking out of their ass. Have you run the stuff yourself.....we both know the answer to that one...

I think it's time for this board to come up with a testing fund or something. If we all kick in a few bucks, through paypal, we can get to the bottom of this once and for all. Lab tests are the only way.

As for the challenge posted by Heyyo, I think Needsize has to go for it. There is a lab available to do it, and a money-back guarantee. I, for one, would love to see the hardcopy scanned and posted here.

Heyyo said:

I'm making the point that if you run many things at once and are on practically year round it's hard to pinpoint certain properties of the drugs you are using.

i also hope that this was not directed at me either, as if it is you have no clue. I take 8 weeks off between every cycle, and never run more than 3 drugs at a time. And when they are enth, dbol, and EQ, its VERY easy to tell which drug is responsible for what

Before this gets too personal, remember what this is supposed to be about. We all want the same thing; gear that is what is says it is, at the dose it claims, at a fair price.

you have access to the stuff heyyo, why dont you get your hands on a bottle and send it off for testing then

Heyyo said:
Making accusations such as it must be the source who tampered with it is a SERIOUS allegation. It's not to be taken lightly.

Well if the source in question has a problem with anything posted on this thread, then they can deal with it whatever way they see fit, its welcome.

Back