question about equipose and tren

emperorga

drunken master
just wondering guys. is equipose really worth it?, as far as noticeable muscle mass goes. i know i'm thinking of using it for cutting purposes. not expected a big bloat like test. or dbol, but still curious on whether it gives somewhat noticeable and even quality mass results.

as far as tren goes,.......is it worth taking it alone. or does it have to be stacked with something(whether your goal is cutting or bulking).?

I like EQ, takes about 5-7 weeks to start working for me unless I frontload thats the only real disadvantage. For me it provides modest strength increases and good vascularity. I personally don't get real bad sides from it, nor does it raise my appetite like some people. I run it for at least 12 weeks. I haven't used Tren yet, but I'm adding 50mg ED Tren A to my current Test E/EQ cycle for the last 6 weeks of the above cycle, then running it 2 weeks passed the Test/eq so drug levels start to clear about the same time.

Edicut

I like EQ. I get nice lean muscle gains and good strength gains from it.

Tren is really a superior Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) imho, however I would not ever run it without Test. I recommend you always add Test to all your cycles. Whether you run Tren or EQ you need Test.

Back