Question about going on vacation

If OPs avi is him then he can learn nothing from you. All the gear you claim to have run and you are less than half his size. Its actually funny. Turns out ya gotta eat and workout with all that gear unless you want to look like you

Being big does not equal knowledge, not even a little bit. Just means you was able to inject a substance and hit the gym? Youtube "celebs" is a prime example of this.
So absolutely, he might have more experience in the gym(no shocker as I've always said its my weak area) and I have more knowledge than the both of you combined. I can live with that, but somehow, I doubt your obsessive mind can ;)

This is evident by him asking (in my world) the most basic question you could ask.

Being big does not equal knowledge, not even a little bit. Just means you was able to inject a substance and hit the gym? Youtube "celebs" is a prime example of this.
So absolutely, he might have more experience in the gym(no shocker as I've always said its my weak area) and I have more knowledge than the both of you combined. I can live with that, but somehow, I doubt your obsessive mind can ;)

This is evident by him asking (in my world) the most basic question you could ask.

for real, alot of newbies at the gym always salivate and seek the advice of big ass bodybuilders at the gym.

Guys I in need of help. I***8217;m going on vacation for 7 days. I won***8217;t probably workout. I***8217;m on Winny 50mg a day with test ect
Is it ok if I don***8217;t take the Winny for a week then come back and start again? Or keep taking it

UPS / FedEx yourself preloads to your destination

UPS / FedEx yourself preloads to your destination

Good luck with that. You can't send either without showing them the contents before sending, you're not even allowed to close the package beforehand.
Yes, yes, you could mask it with say aspirin...but now you're an international drug smuggler crossing borders using a 3d party service... Would be far easier just buying it off the streets in whatever place you go to.

Good luck with that. You can't send either without showing them the contents before sending, you're not even allowed to close the package beforehand.
Yes, yes, you could mask it with say aspirin...but now you're an international drug smuggler crossing borders using a 3d party service... Would be far easier just buying it off the streets in whatever place you go to.

send it ground. works like a charm. you don't have to show contents , just a description of contents.
can put it as scented massage oils

send it ground.. they will only ask what the contents are not visually inspect contents of pre packed parcel. Claim massage oils.
this has always worked perfectly for me. The risk is when you ship Air Next Day / 2nd Day ...then they scan / inspect parcels.....

That's for air shipments. Send it ground & claim as massage oils. they are not going to inspect a pre packaged parcel for ground never had a problem .

That's for Air. if you send Ground there's no inspection & claim contents as massage oils

I haven't gone on long trips since starting cycling but I've pondered that it'd be best to pin a nice dose of Sustanon or T-400 since it contains the Test Decanoate which is such a long ester it should keep you in a good range for an extended time without any crash while on your trip. As far as being on a blast, well being on a blast while vacationing is just unwise planning IMO...

send it ground.. they will only ask what the contents are not visually inspect contents of pre packed parcel. Claim massage oils.
this has always worked perfectly for me. The risk is when you ship Air Next Day / 2nd Day ...then they scan / inspect parcels.....

You, I like you #nohomo

That cat makes me laugh. I find that now any time I read his bullshit I either laugh my ass off or I get pissed off. Lol

Hes a dick. I guess i need to avoid threads he posts on if i dont want to get banned. His stupid ass is always gonna puff up on people and piss me off.....then I am gonna put his tiny ass back in his place. He will surely cry to an admin soon and have me booted off of here. Lol

10 years ago i moved to a cheaper country and lived like a king.

Guys I in need of help. I’m going on vacation for 7 days. I won’t probably workout. I’m on Winny 50mg a day with test ect
Is it ok if I don’t take the Winny for a week then come back and start again? Or keep taking it
it's totally ok to skip winny for a week and get back on it. there are no bad issues with this. keep us posted! wheres your vacation spot?

It's super easy in mexico

Back