Question about going on vacation

Once again, Ground parcels are NOT scanned. I've been doing this for 20 years & never has an issue.

This is a pic of me yesterday after a brutal chest day, my wife keeps messing with me and says I need to shave my back.she does not know what she is talking about, maybe my beard could use a trim
Most people shed from DHTS Im on three different DHTS at the moment and I think Im starting to grow a little more hair than I had before but no more than any other normal person. :smokepoke

View attachment 567765

you look great man!

Good luck with that. You can't send either without showing them the contents before sending, you're not even allowed to close the package beforehand.
Yes, yes, you could mask it with say aspirin...but now you're an international drug smuggler crossing borders using a 3d party service... Would be far easier just buying it off the streets in whatever place you go to.

that, or move to Mexico.

Everyone makes 6 figures now a days? Sure, sure they do. I'm sure I payed more in taxes last year than you made the whole year lol...
Anyhow, what does it matter? Your last strawman is trying to go after my looks but you're to much of a bitch to post your own pictures... EVERYONE is silently laughing and shaking their head at you for being such a pathetic bitch.

And do I need to really bring up all the reputation and times you've praised me lol?
What bullshit advice? Show me.... Guessing i'll have to wait like everything else you can't back up lol.
I'm suspecting you're a pathological liar bro, seek help.

Obviously the dude doesn't have enough knowledge or brains to do that simply task himself so whats your beef here? Ohh thats right, you're just a jealous bitch lol.
All of this is ignoring this is how I further my knowledge base, by helping others and my advice was spot on... What was your contribution here? Ohh yeh, that's right...nothing as usual.
lol. i used to make 6 figures a day easily. and they they caught me.

Back