Question about homebrew, is BA only enough?

scarm

Hello everyone,

I have Test-E and Tren-E at hand (or soon at hand). I plan on going moderately low dose and therefore won't try to concentrate my product too much.

I have BA at hand, but no BB (I can have some, but per liter, and freaking expensive as I live in the Philippines). I source everything from China as here, no component for homebrewing is sold. However, I cannot ship liquids that easily, hence the problem with BB.

Anyhow, I plan on going as low as 250mg/mL of Test-E and 150mg/mL of Tren-E.

In that case scenario, is there any chance I could find a substitute to BB?

Thanks,
David

Last edited:
no disrespect but your thread indicates your not ready for tren; this is evidenced by your wanting to run tren alone....

Ba does 2things. It keeps the solution sterile and preserves the molecules. Secondarily it does help with the solubility of said molecules. The bb is really wjat is used for ensuring the hormone doesn't crash. I wouldn't do it without bb. It's going to hurt because you may have to go pretty high on the ba to make the powder soluable.

Good luck.

BA over 3-4% you re gona fukin die from pain.... and you might get a sterile abcess from it as it will degrade your tissues at the area of injection.

You can't substitute BA and BB, they are different and have different purposes

2% BA only is fine for test (200-250mg/ml) and tren ace (100mg/ml.) It will be thick but it will be completely painless. I will never use BB again due to the pain it caused me.

Youre about to homebrew and you don't know what BB is for?? I think you need some more education.

And BB is incredibly easy to get.

If you read properly my last sentence, I add "Is it also to keep the solution sterile? or is it to "dilute" the powder better?". Perhaps you should stop taking persons like idiot also.

I am just wondering, my mistake for not formulating correctly, how would its action differs from BA, is it because it "complements" the sterilization or was it also because it has a better "sterilization/pain" ratio.

I live in the Phlippines, I cannot access sterile vial, Benzyl Alcohol, syringe filter and Benzyl Benzoate. It is just not sold even suppliers won't sell it, or if they do they source it in China (like I would), so there is no point.

I just have BA at hand, I can find some BB but it means to import it and the cost will be high just for "BB", this is why I am asking if the "BB" is more of a luxury to decrease pain by reducing BA, or would 2-3% BA without BB be enough for sterilization. But now, I know that it has some more purpose that was I thought for starter.

(I've seen many recipes with 5%BA and no BB, so I conclude it was a complement, but I must have been wrong)

If you read properly my last sentence, I add "Is it also to keep the solution sterile? or is it to "dilute" the powder better?". Perhaps you should stop taking persons like idiot also.

I am just wondering, my mistake for not formulating correctly, how would its action differs from BA, is it because it "complements" the sterilization or was it also because it has a better "sterilization/pain" ratio.

I live in the Phlippines, I cannot access sterile vial, Benzyl Alcohol, syringe filter and Benzyl Benzoate. It is just not sold even suppliers won't sell it, or if they do they source it in China (like I would), so there is no point.

I just have BA at hand, I can find some BB but it means to import it and the cost will be high just for "BB", this is why I am asking if the "BB" is more of a luxury to decrease pain by reducing BA, or would 2-3% BA without BB be enough for sterilization.

hm. just invest a good amount for lab supplies, and then you'll be set. And that means import

no disrespect but your thread indicates your not ready for tren; this is evidenced by your wanting to run tren alone....

I meant "in only have that need for Tren (150mg/L per shot = 300mg/mL per week)", I just didn't put my sentence properly.

As I mention, I have both test-e and tren-e. but I was asking if the BA would have been enough, especially by not concentrating the compound to much (hence the "only tren at 150mg/ml))

I plan on running both low dose, I just want to have a first feel of Tren.

I found a local source for BB, but it's like 1L minimum and it's 10x more expensive than China, sadly the latter doesn't ship liquids for international shipping. Given the corruption of customs in the Philippines, I try also not to import anything that would put me at risk.

I edited my post as it seems I wasn't really clear.

Thanks for the tips though

I meant "in only have that need for Tren (150mg/L per shot = 300mg/mL per week)", I just didn't put my sentence properly.

As I mention, I have both test-e and tren-e. but I was asking if the BA would have been enough, especially by not concentrating the compound to much (hence the "only tren at 150mg/ml))

I plan on running both low dose, I just want to have a first feel of Tren.

I found a local source for BB, but it's like 1L minimum and it's 10x more expensive than China, sadly the latter doesn't ship liquids for international shipping. Given the corruption of customs in the Philippines, I try also not to import anything that would put me at risk.

I edited my post as it seems I wasn't really clear.

Thanks for the tips though

BA = alcohol
BB = solvent

I will have to use vials of sterile water for injection. With the mixture (hormone, oil, BA,BB) filtered and all, would it be a problem to take out all the water from vials (with syringe and needle) and put my mix inside?
As there will be little amount (few drops) of the water left, would it be an issue for the gear to mix with those drops?

I will have to use vials of sterile water for injection. With the mixture (hormone, oil, BA,BB) filtered and all, would it be a problem to take out all the water from vials (with syringe and needle) and put my mix inside?
As there will be little amount (few drops) of the water left, would it be an issue for the gear to mix with those drops?

you dont want water with your gear.. man seriously you should buy everything right.... Medical Supplies, Lab Supplies | Med Lab Supply check that website.. dont know if you heard of it but i get my stuff there

Back