Question about RUI Products

jo76

I have looked into RUI products quite a bit. I am trying to decide which would be the best for me. I am looking to burn fat and lean up. Trying to loose around 10-15 pounds. I eat very good and have a good workout routine along with cardio 6 days a week. I am female if that makes a difference in what I should or shouldn't take. Thanks for the help.

Search button is your friend...........

RUI-Products is for research only and not human consumption.

Most supplements are a complete ripp off. That goes double for the weight loss ones. If you want to lose weight its simple, eat less than your body burns. Do this by working out and diet. Strenth training is the best for me bc I love the metabolism boost it gives me and that allows me to eat extra food. The only time I think you should run to lose wieght is after you lift weight, but thats just me, but I think that gives you the best results. There are good supplements though. Here is the only "supplement" I would take.

Whey/Cassien Protien (whey before and after workouts and cassen before bed)
Joint Supplement

Jo, allot of people like the clen or keto for burning fat, that being said they can have some side effects need to start low dose and gradually increase to see how your rats responds. As long as your animal test subjects diet is in check. the female forum has lots of information, drop a post there they'll be glad to give you more input

Last edited:
Hi i'm new to the forum and i would like some advice in RUI products, i am aware that the products are "not for human consumption". does that mean that these these chemicals are not of 100% purity and can be laced with dangerous processing chemicals(ie mercury, etc) that could be potentially dangerous to humans? or does "not for human consumption" mean that these are research chemicals have unknown and possibly adverse effects on humans, hence: "not for human consumption"

I just want to if these chemicals are pharmaceutical grade with only chemicals listed on packaging. I've just bought some clen for research purposes and trying to do as much research i can before i continue with my research, just making sure it's safe. If anyone can give me some more insite and reassurance to these products that would be great. due to the nature of the topic please feel free to send me a pm if anybody has some information for me. thanks

Back