Question about Test 400 by Denkall

Lubbocklifter

I just back from Mexico tonight. I ended up buying quite a bit of stuff for me and a couple friends. The "Doctor" (I use that word loosely) threw in the 10cc bottle of Test400 by Denkall Labs. What is the best way to use it if I decide to? Also, I've read it hurts like shit. I normally shoot in my thighs, should I change locations to my ass if is that bad? Any help would be great. I really don't know much about this particular drug.

I used it ONCE and only ONCE. Had a damn swolen ass like a baseball in my glute. Ive heard of mixin it w/ some other compound and it lessens the pain. BTW....its prolly underdosed as well.

the reason why is that they don't put any bb and skyrocket the ba..

dougo and the gang will explain things better, but i'm just giving the nutshell on things.

not at all

My self and 5 budies have done test 400 all injections in the ass 1 cc every 3 days did not hurt at all???? :flipoffha

Myself and about four others have taken it Everyone thought it worked great except for the worst pain ever! Not as bad if you break it up into 1/2 cc injections with something else. Also felt better other places that you dont use as often as you ass. If I had a choice I'd probally sell it and get two bottles of 250. but it is good

Is it a testosterone blend? I can get some cheap.

I know its meant to be painful, but is it really that bad?

Rodg said:
Is it a testosterone blend? I can get some cheap.

I know its meant to be painful, but is it really that bad?
Yes it is that bad, or at least it can be. However, as I, and others, have said before mix it with something (I use deca or eq) and that will reduce the pain to almost nothing. If you do get pain, use a hot pad or hot tub - it'll work wonders. I use the stuff since it's cheap and effective.

yes it does hurt. if it is real, it doesn't matter if you are a tough guy or not it is going to hurt. so you mix it with deca or eq or something like that and it takes the pain away. i remember taking it years back and i could hardly walk for a few days. it works though.

Back