question about this cycle ( is it ok)

johno

hey people im about to go on my 3rd corse and im looking to run this cycle what use all think

height 170cm
weight 81kg

goal to reach in the 90s kg

dbol 4-6week
deca 10-12weeks
prima10-12weeks

looking to jab twice a week

1ml prima 1ml deca monday and same on the thursday .

First was sus deca 2nd deca test and 3rd as shown but I got told prima is a test and similar to sus so reali I should run sus instead of primatestant what's it primatesant then I get told to many dif things

sorry. i should have elaborated a bit. Test should always be in the cycle. prima and test are NOT the same. you didn't tell us how much you are using. you don't measure gear in mL's (if i had a dollar for everyone who did this...). gear is measured in Mg's. don't let anyone "tell" you anything. do your own proper research. you have not included what your PCT will look like. you have not disclosed your age or training history. i could go on but that is enough for now. now start your research.

I didn't need to known post cycle therapy (pct) got in set up already just wonted
To know of the cycle was ok wat would
U recommend inated of prima could i sus into the cycle

I didn't need to known pct got in set up already just wonted
To know of the cycle was ok wat would
U recommend inated of prima could i sus into the cycle

damn dude. you didn't learn anything. ANSWER MY QUESTIONS FIRST! and you need to post your PCT! if your PCT is as fucked up as your cycle, youre toast.

Running 500mg deca and prima a week

Been training for 4 years age 21

Post I'm
Running clomoid and pregnol 5000

lol hcc is right. answer the dudes questions. btw you English is painful to read. i hope it isn't your first language.

Running 500mg deca and prima a week

Been training for 4 years age 21

Post I'm
Running clomoid and pregnol 5000

do you mean pregnyl? and by that do you mean Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? you should run the HCG on cycle not in your PCT.

hey people im about to go on my 3rd corse and im looking to run this cycle what use all think

height 170cm
weight 81kg

goal to reach in the 90s kg

dbol 4-6week
deca 10-12weeks
prima10-12weeks

looking to jab twice a week

1ml prima 1ml deca monday and same on the thursday .

your pretty light yet...you really need to get your diet down first.

dbol 40mg every day for 5 weeks
test 550mg/week for 14 weeks
deca 400mg/week for 12 weeks
hcg starting at 500iu per week starting week 1

pct
clomid 50/50/50/50

but like I said...diet first bro

Prima is primatesant witch is a test according to my doctor all I wonted was a simple answer na italian is my first

youre not gonna get a simple answer because your questions don't even make sense! why don't you go and do some research? if you do, a year from now, you will be shaking your head at this post. Literally dude, your shit doesn't make sense. we can't even understand it. you are not ready to use juice.

Back