Question about using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during cycle..

MrDude808

The Reason Waldos' Hiding
Question about using HCG during cycle..

So for my first cycle..

Weeks 1-4: Dbol @ 40mg
Weeks 1-12: Test E @ 400mg (Mondays and Thursdays)

I wanted to do Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during my 12 week cycle to be safe (250iu-500iu twice a week) but I have a huge newbie question.. if I were to take the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during my cycle, would I take it on the same day I take the Test E? Or could I do it on like Tuesdays and Fridays or whatever? :newbie:

My advice to you would be to not touch Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during ur cycle, I would not recoumend Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to be used during ur cycle unless u are experienced and you are cycleing for longer then 16 weeks....hcg is liquid gyno, it converts to estrogen and so dose test and dbol, you WILL need a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to combat this FOR sure. If you want something to help with ur natty test productin take some exnstin sory on my spelling.

My advice to you would be to not touch Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during ur cycle, I would not recoumend Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to be used during ur cycle unless u are experienced and you are cycleing for longer then 16 weeks....hcg is liquid gyno, it converts to estrogen and so dose test and dbol, you WILL need a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to combat this FOR sure. If you want something to help with ur natty test productin take some exnstin sory on my spelling.

Sorry, forgot to mention that I'm gonna do Nolvadex for PCT. Can't do a cycle without PCT! And I will keep it on hand during the cycle in case gyno symptoms occur..

According to my old testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doc you would do it halfway inbetween shots, to wake up the testes and keep them producing test.

Back