Question about Virgin Muscle

nathjn

Hello dudes...

i have some question about Virgin Muscle ,

saturday (1 oct 2016) i have doing 1st time cycle of Sust 250 , before inject i have do lot of research about

- how to inject this
- side effects
- benefits
- and gear

my current gear is , 23 gauge for draw and 26 gauge 1/2 inch for injection , since my body not fat only 128 lbs 175cm

i have doing it well like this on my quad - https://youtube.com/watch?v=E__kMjcp0XM

my question is , this muscle after 7 hours get little bit pain , and today (monday) get little swollen but less pain ,

is this normal for virgin muscle > ??

can i workout if one day inject this to delts ?

thanks and sorry for bad enlish , apreciate every answer from you guys

This is your first cycle? and your doing it with Sustanon? How are you going to establish your baseline with bloodworks?

Dayum, 5'9" and 128lbs! Those are perfect stats, for a bikini competitor. :wiggle:

Brother, you can't eat enough without AAS, what makes you think that anything is going to change? Steroids are not magic, they just add to an already existing diet and training plan.

But, I suppose after beating you up a bit I can at least answer your question. Yes, you're going to die - can I have your stuff?

Just kidding. :D You're fine. :p

Dayum, 5'9" and 128lbs! Those are perfect stats, for a bikini competitor. :wiggle:

Brother, you can't eat enough without AAS, what makes you think that anything is going to change? Steroids are not magic, they just add to an already existing diet and training plan.

But, I suppose after beating you up a bit I can at least answer your question. Yes, you're going to die - can I have your stuff?

no shit, the girl I'm training for bikini at the moment is his height and slightly heavier weight.

Guy must not have any muscles....prob thinks steroids are the answer as he's a "hard gainer"

no shit, the girl I'm training for bikini at the moment is his height and slightly heavier weight.

Guy must not have any muscles....prob thinks steroids are the answer as he's a "hard gainer"

The hottest woman I know is actually 145 at 5'10" LOL. :spin:

Like 3j says 95 percent training 5 percent gear. First cycle is test only. Don't be dumb. Listen to people on this site.

This is your first cycle? and your doing it with Sustanon? How are you going to establish your baseline with bloodworks?

heloo Milton this is my 3rd circle , i use dbol only for pas year yes im doing it with sustanon 250

hello half, in my family we all skinny , and get fat after marriage ( we believe on this )

i have try to eat lot of food, and etc to ensure my stomach never hungry , but this is useless my body still stuck ,

when trying AAS dbol my bodyweight increase good , got decrease 2kgs after pct and water retention gone.

i think steroid not the answer , i believe aas only booster , the primary point is hard train and get enough rest also eat more food.

The hottest woman I know is actually 145 at 5'10" LOL. :spin:

but im not woman dude :D

Did i hear virgin?? Pm me your number bro i can help you

i mean virgin muscle dude hahahahahha cant pm you btw , dont know with my account

OP is this a cutting cycle?

this is bulking cycle

Like 3j says 95 percent training 5 percent gear. First cycle is test only. Don't be dumb. Listen to people on this site.

i only feel super little pain today (4 Oct) after 3 day injection , today i went to inject on my left quad

one more question : can i do the sust cycle + dbol only for 6 week ? or should go to 8 week ?

500mg sustanon 250 2x inject each week , and 3 tab dbol each day .

thanks u guys awesome :D

Last edited:
Update :

Last night i did second injection of sust 250, tryin heat syringe to ensure oil get warm
after that shoot into left quads, no problem ... but when im relase syringe a little blood come out

then i sleep for 8 hours , no pain no swellin

why no pain on left quad ? since my right quad still swellin :beertoast

I still think you're trolling, so giving a serious response is going to take some effort.

Let me put it this way; I weighed more than you at 13 years old, and I wasn't a fat kid either. You're wasting money and time on steroids when you need to learn how to make better food choices.

i think steroid not the answer , i believe aas only booster , the primary point is hard train and get enough rest also eat more food.

if that's the case, why the hell aren't you eating more? right now it shows you aren't.

How many years have you been training and eating right to gain muscle, without AAS?

5'08" 130lbs? Those are POW numbers brother. For the love of God learn how to eat before you turn to steroids. They won't do a dam thing unless you feed your body the proper nutrients for growth.
3 j has a free diet section. Look it up and ask questions that you can't find the answers to on your own. He can also set up a personalized diet for a small fee.
Seriously p, your wasting money on gear if your not getting enough food to grow.

This is your 3rd cycle and you only weight 128 lbs??? The hell!

yes 3rd , before only oral dbol

I still think you're trolling, so giving a serious response is going to take some effort.

Let me put it this way; I weighed more than you at 13 years old, and I wasn't a fat kid either. You're wasting money and time on steroids when you need to learn how to make better food choices.

im not trolling, i was born with skinny family ( you may not believe this ) but everything i eat , will become nothing and i have limit of my bodyweight :( aas help to break a little limit for me

if that's the case, why the hell aren't you eating more? right now it shows you aren't.

i eat 4times daily have a goal ideal body (60kgs ++)

How many years have you been training and eating right to gain muscle, without AAS?

5'08" 130lbs? Those are POW numbers brother. For the love of God learn how to eat before you turn to steroids. They won't do a dam thing unless you feed your body the proper nutrients for growth.
3 j has a free diet section. Look it up and ask questions that you can't find the answers to on your own. He can also set up a personalized diet for a small fee.
Seriously p, your wasting money on gear if your not getting enough food to grow.

Gym more than 2 year eat right for two year but i focus since 2016

ya i know eat more and more but guys

im Asian and every ppl have different system with our body ( i mean processing food become fat )

im not trolling, i was born with skinny family ( you may not believe this ) but everything i eat , will become nothing and i have limit of my bodyweight :( aas help to break a little limit for me

im Asian and every ppl have different system with our body ( i mean processing food become fat )

Oh dear, I'm reading excuses and more excuses.

I REALLY try to be helpful and give meaningful replies to the folks that I truly feel need help. If you're totally 100% serious, and not yanking chains, here's my advice to you:

Fact: To maintain body weight, calories in must equal calories out. If you want to gain weight (lean mass), your calories in must EXCEED calories expended.

Translation? You are not eating enough calories to grow naturally. Genetics, hormone profiles, even societal norms do impact your caloric expenditures, BUT you have control over how much you eat.

Unless you're living at home, and Mom forces her diet plan on you, YOU can change how much you eat - and what you eat. This is where you can take control over your life. You can either...

A. Learn about nutrition, TDEE, macro and micronutrients, start tracking them and make changes to suit your goals.

Or

B. Hire a professional that will help you to optimize your diet plans. 3J (resident nutritionist here) has an affordable service for just this purpose. He will take much of the guess work out of your diet needs, and will give you LASTING results.

Notice how I didn't say anything about AAS? Why? Because it's a complete waste for you at this point in time. If you cannot sustain lean mass because you don't know how to feed growing muscles, you will not grow significantly from all the steroids in the world. I absolutely promise you that this is a powerful fact that cannot be avoided or cheated.

I can think of at least three GIGANTIC Asian bodybuilders, so let's leave race out of this. :)

Oh dear, I'm reading excuses and more excuses.

I REALLY try to be helpful and give meaningful replies to the folks that I truly feel need help. If you're totally 100% serious, and not yanking chains, here's my advice to you:

Fact: To maintain body weight, calories in must equal calories out. If you want to gain weight (lean mass), your calories in must EXCEED calories expended.

Translation? You are not eating enough calories to grow naturally. Genetics, hormone profiles, even societal norms do impact your caloric expenditures, BUT you have control over how much you eat.

Unless you're living at home, and Mom forces her diet plan on you, YOU can change how much you eat - and what you eat. This is where you can take control over your life. You can either...

A. Learn about nutrition, TDEE, macro and micronutrients, start tracking them and make changes to suit your goals.

Or

B. Hire a professional that will help you to optimize your diet plans. 3J (resident nutritionist here) has an affordable service for just this purpose. He will take much of the guess work out of your diet needs, and will give you LASTING results.

Notice how I didn't say anything about AAS? Why? Because it's a complete waste for you at this point in time. If you cannot sustain lean mass because you don't know how to feed growing muscles, you will not grow significantly from all the steroids in the world. I absolutely promise you that this is a powerful fact that cannot be avoided or cheated.

I can think of at least three GIGANTIC Asian bodybuilders, so let's leave race out of this. :)

thanks for your advice , but i already bought 6 amp of sust T_T should i stop ?

and i have calulated 2,900 ++ Calories/day to gain more per week (based on TDEE)

Ectomorph thats all :ugh: once again thanks for your suggestion.

Last edited:

you are saying you are a non-responder to food, and that your body doesn't react the same way as EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD.

na, you just need to eat more. Dont make excuses.

You took dbol for a year....how's that liver doing? Seriously dude listen to everyone here and forget about aas, you need to eat and learn to lift! 4 meals a day isn't enough I have to eat 6 just to maintain my weight. I hate hearing all this hardgainer crap, I was a skinny kid from my teens and into my 20's but i knew if I kept pushing i'd eventually get there. This is a game of patience not short cuts and you have way more information now than I did at your age!

you are saying you are a non-responder to food, and that your body doesn't react the same way as EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD.

na, you just need to eat more. Dont make excuses.

already try that but still stuck dude

You took dbol for a year....how's that liver doing? Seriously dude listen to everyone here and forget about aas, you need to eat and learn to lift! 4 meals a day isn't enough I have to eat 6 just to maintain my weight. I hate hearing all this hardgainer crap, I was a skinny kid from my teens and into my 20's but i knew if I kept pushing i'd eventually get there. This is a game of patience not short cuts and you have way more information now than I did at your age!

sorry i mean ihave doin two cycle in past year with pct

not using dbol for year, was fine btw until right now hehehe

Back