Question for needsize and others that have gone past there genetic potential

spud--1

This is not specifically for needsize but hes one of the people have noticed that looks fantastic but has obviously gone past his natural genetic capabilities.

Obviously people must comment on how you look in day to day life which must make you feel great but how long do you plan on using steroids for? Will you continue indefinately or will you eventually stop them?

If you stop do you not worry that people will start to comment that you dont look as big anymore which may lead to depression/loss of confindence? Or if you plan to carry on using them do you not worry about the health implications?

interesting post.

as it concern the "BB" mind out steroids and the feeling of athlete, i would better see this thread in general chat.

to answer, it vary person to person, i don't know how will feel needsize ( it's not tomorow than he will decrease...) for my self, i always been ( biggy) so i suppose than i will loose some mass, and increase a lil BF... but it's the natural law, all things has his time to be.

I like to use the word "dissapointment" rather than depression. I personally feel dissapointed about looking smaller than when on ...it is biologically impossible to maintain the size when on. The body naturally can only hold so much extra muscle weight before hitting that wall , that is why natural body builders will only get so big and then they plateau. I highly doubt there are any members here who actually got to their natural potential before juicing....I mean the complete natural size they could be before starting gear. That takes many years to accomplish and for anyone who can be absolutely rigorously honest about this ...I would like to hear from them.

interesting post.

as it concern the "BB" mind out steroids and the feeling of athlete, i would better see this thread in general chat.

to answer, it vary person to person, i don't know how will feel needsize ( it's not tomorow than he will decrease...) for my self, i always been ( biggy) so i suppose than i will loose some mass, and increase a lil BF... but it's the natural law, all things has his time to be.

Yes you may be right, I guess everyone has there day and then need to accept that they cannot be the best anymore.

I like to use the word "dissapointment" rather than depression. I personally feel dissapointed about looking smaller than when on ...it is biologically impossible to maintain the size when on. The body naturally can only hold so much extra muscle weight before hitting that wall , that is why natural body builders will only get so big and then they plateau. I highly doubt there are any members here who actually got to their natural potential before juicing....I mean the complete natural size they could be before starting gear. That takes many years to accomplish and for anyone who can be absolutely rigorously honest about this ...I would like to hear from them.

Yes dissopointment is correct but when others are constantly commenting all day 'why dont you look as big' maybe this could lead to depression.

I wonder if being big/muscular has become 'who you are' and it may be very hard to give it up?

I have actually gone clean for decently long periods of time and basically managed to maintain my size just by paying attention to diet and training...I think it can be done, seems like the longer you have the size the easier it is to maintain...like it becomes the new set point for your body.
But on the other hand, I do run pretty long cycles of low doses now, mainly test and dont really see the need to stop

I have actually gone clean for decently long periods of time and basically managed to maintain my size just by paying attention to diet and training...I think it can be done, seems like the longer you have the size the easier it is to maintain...like it becomes the new set point for your body.
But on the other hand, I do run pretty long cycles of low doses now, mainly test and dont really see the need to stop

Thx for the reply, so what would you consider a low dose? Would you be staying on say 500mg a week indefinately or would it be more?

I think you are right about keeping the size the longer you have been bigger for, maybe why some people seem to keep more gains from a 12 week cycle rather than an 8 week one?

by low I meant 200-300mg a week, usually a 200mg shot say every 5-6 days, thats low for me

I think it can be done, seems like the longer you have the size the easier it is to maintain...like it becomes the new set point for your body.

IMO that couldn't be more the truth... That's why I like doing long cycles as well. I feel like your gains become "solidified" when you run longer cycles. With that being said, next year is going to be short ones for me (8 weeks max)... I want to try a bunch of different compounds and see how my body responds to each.

I'm a long cycle runner too. I'm actually still on since December and plan on staying on for the year. Although , I do mostly just test , except for a cycle I got done about a month ago was test and npp. Now I'm on only test and in a month I'm going on a tren/test/npp cycle. Haven't done tren in like 5 years and looking forward to it. Then back to 300mg ew of test till December.

another reason why bb get smaller after they
choose to no longer use steroid is because they have past there natural peak and will no longer gain naturally which in most cases yes they will loose alittle mass but because there not seeing the gains as they once had they start to loose interest in bb all together from watching a few friends in this situation they A. get back on the juice or B.stop training

Its a fact of life we all grow old, deteriorate and die whether on steroids or not. The way I look at it is I will keep cycling as long as I feel that it is not compromising my health. There is no reason why you cannot maintain a good physique/health on steroids into old age. Sly, Nubret and many others are proof of this.

Back