Question for needsize

slick

Hey,
I have seen all your pics and u r awesome. I want to start my first cycle and the only thing i can get is Deca and Winstrol (winny) tabs.Please tell me how to use them together and what will be the effets and side effects. I m asking u this bcause u have a lot of experiance and above all your body speaks for itself.I also want to say that i loved the squat clip of yours and it made me start squatting again which i had quit because i thought i was leaning to far forward and thought i was doing it all wrong. Could u please include some more clips like BB rows and lat pull downs or whatever u like.Finally, u r a great motivator and i dont think u need size.

this is definitely a question that should be for the whole board, not just me.
If those two things are all you have access to, I would suggest deca at 500mg a week for around 8 weeks. Its not an ideal first cycle, but one that many have used for a first cycle and liked it

add some test. than a little more test. oh and need size!< looks good on the cover page on this board. cocky bastard. well it wouldent look good with my ass on there anyway.

PartyBoy said:
Just as bad as the classic

"Question for the mods...."

I always hated that one as well. Just ask the question, the mods don't know everything, especially when some of us have to spend our time in special forces SAS training, helping dumb researchers with scientific principles and moon landings, not to mention recommending dnp to people with eating disorders.

I'm telling you, it can be time consuming to be a mod.

Mudge said:
Deca and Winstrol (winny), who needs a penis anyway?

lol, in 4 weeks we will be getting another post from this guy...ok guys, my dick is now 2 inches long, my balls have receded into my body cavity, and I have no libido...needsize, can you take a look at these pictures for me...:p

TxLonghorn said:
lol, in 4 weeks we will be getting another post from this guy...ok guys, my dick is now 2 inches long, my balls have receded into my body cavity, and I have no libido...needsize, can you take a look at these pictures for me...:p

LOL...

I've never experienced deca dick, but it sounds great :rolleyes:

TxLonghorn said:
That is the funniest shit I have heard in weeks.LMAO

TxLonghorn said:
I always hated that one as well. Just ask the question, the mods don't know everything, especially when some of us have to spend our time in special forces SAS training, helping dumb researchers with scientific principles and moon landings, not to mention recommending dnp to people with eating disorders.

I'm telling you, it can be time consuming to be a mod.

dont forget getting 3 degrees and playing pro football

TxLonghorn said:

is fantom sending me pics again????

Back