Question for the Ladies on EYE Contact...

massive g

ADVANCED
What does it mean when a woman looks at you and soon as you look at her she looks down-while walking towards you or sitting?
I guess I am very intimidating to women because most are like "he thinks he is the man" type of attitude...just because I workout and take care of my body and appearence.
I am not cocky or egotistical but now I know what a stereotyped person feels like....I get a lot of female attention but they act like they are scared to death.....what gives??

massive g said:
What does it mean when a woman looks at you and soon as you look at her she looks down-while walking towards you or sitting?
I guess I am very intimidating to women because most are like "he thinks he is the man" type of attitude...just because I workout and take care of my body and appearence.
I am not cocky or egotistical but now I know what a stereotyped person feels like....I get a lot of female attention but they act like they are scared to death.....what gives??

Perhaps you are intimidating to them or perhaps they are just a little shy. I think it's great when a man takes care of himself. I know that I've looked away if a guy who I'm looking at catches me looking..lol...but that's cuz I'm a little shy, not cuz I think he thinks he's all that. ;)

Im always making eye contat and smiling at people- sometimes if they dont smileback I may look away.. but Im not shy really.

Nicole said:
Im always making eye contat and smiling at people- sometimes if they dont smileback I may look away.. but Im not shy really.

except when she has to introduce me to "this is wheifuohwef...him!"

Re: Re: Question for the Ladies on EYE Contact...

Fyre said:
Perhaps you are intimidating to them or perhaps they are just a little shy. I think it's great when a man takes care of himself. I know that I've looked away if a guy who I'm looking at catches me looking..lol...but that's cuz I'm a little shy, not cuz I think he thinks he's all that. ;)

LOL! I know exactly what you mean. I'm the same way. :jump:

Back