hey bro hows it going?
heres my planned cycle
week1-14 deca 600mg
week 1-16 test e
week 1-4 anadrol 100mg

and since i have now finished my semi pro rugby career i wanna do
week14-20 200mg-250mg test propEOD
week 14-20 tren ace 100mg ED

i know how to use my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) caber and adex so havent bothher putting that in what do you guys think for a bulk them quick body recomp? any suggestions?

Well im not a "vet" by any means. But your plan doesnt look bad. It's recommended to keep your test higher than deca tho. I noticed you didnt have a set dose for test.
For any real help we are gonna need to know what cycles/doses you've done in the past. Along with your stats.

have run a lot of cycles but have mainly been restricted to short esters such as prop and orals, will be my first time using deca but second time using tren

ur gona love it...deca takes awhile and the water can be an issue but your gonna be pain free and stronger than ever !!!!

The only thing I see that doesn't look good is starting tren ace the week that you end the deca as it won't have cleared out of your system and we all know that 2 19 nors could lead to some problems very easily

looks good...I always suggest to drop kickstarts. I don't like them, especially drol, because they add so much stress to your body for really shitty gains when you are already running a quality cycle. Just too much shit going on in those first few weeks. Drop the drol, looks good otherwise.

Nice stats bro, if they are right we are very similar. im 5'11" 238 but probably 10-11%. Agreed with dylan on deca clearing id say 2 week minimum but thats pushing it. Its a ballsy cycle but should yield great results.

Finally a guy who runs a great fucking cycle. Bravo!

You sure I didn't design this bitch for ya? Drol is poop all it does is make you have high blood pressure and get bloated.

Tren good!
Deca good!
Test good!

Yiu most likely don't need 700 ace. 500 will work awesome. Just save ya a touch of gear. Also the prop is a lite high too 500 works great there. I would back down the prop a d run it a week or 2 longer.

All in all bitching cycle. If you don't add a bunch of weight to you lifts kill yourself. :)

Back