Question for those who are on TRT and blast and cruise...

copaseet

When on a Blast, do most people typically bump up the test to say 500mg a week in addition to there TRT? ... or do some just add another compound and continue at a TRT dose?

Depends what u wanna do ... if ur TRT dose is like 200mg test weekly .. a cycle dose on its own would be like 500mg per week instead ... if u wanna run low test and just add a coumpound u can do that as well . all personal preference

Depends what u wanna do ... if ur TRT dose is like 200mg test weekly .. a cycle dose on its own would be like 500mg per week instead ... if u wanna run low test and just add a coumpound u can do that as well . all personal preference

nailed it. Do what you wish. If you're going to get tested, don't use compounds that will stuff up your lab results.

Personally, I enjoy the feeling of high test cycles, so I bump up the test most of the time....with the exception of running tren. With tren I'll keep it at my trt dose of 250mg. I may try A high test high tren run in the future though.

Personally, I enjoy the feeling of high test cycles, so I bump up the test most of the time....with the exception of running tren. With tren I'll keep it at my trt dose of 250mg. I may try A high test high tren run in the future though.

weren't you posting a short time ago about how you were running tren for the first time? Correct me if I'm wrong, but one cycle isn't enough to say you keep your test at trt levels....that's just what you did once.

Its doesnt really matter which way you go. Some guys like low test with other compounds added in and some guys like to bump test up AND add other compounds in. I will say this though, if you keep your Test low youre going to avoid a big comedown off a Test high.

I like Test high. But as long as you are at least running a replacement dose there are far more superior compounds to Test to add in and get the job done better.

Another bonus of running it low is having a much easier time managing estradiol thus minimizing potential negative side effects from other drugs.

you can also run your test low and run other compounds higher..

i dont know if youre ready for tren, but you can run test at 200mg a week and run tren ace at 75mg eod and see great results

I fucking love test. I've ran deca at a gram and test at only 250 EW, but it's just not the same as running test at same or slightly higher then other compound, (yea old school bro science). I can tame high test dosage sides, but now for tren, shit, fuck me , I tap out after about 6-8 weeks on just moderate dosages. That shits just a different beast

I fucking love test. I've ran deca at a gram and test at only 250 EW, but it's just not the same as running test at same or slightly higher then other compound, (yea old school bro science). I can tame high test dosage sides, but now for tren, shit, fuck me , I tap out after about 6-8 weeks on just moderate dosages. That shits just a different beast

Nope. Not bro-science at all. Testosterone has a very significant impact on dopamine and your response to endorphins. Makes sense to me. :)

Yes, there are limited and diminishing returns to this effect - but that's likely part of the reason why both of us like high testosterone. :wiggle:

Edit: High tren (I'm scared to run a gram) wrecks me too. Anyone that claims to run it that high for long periods of time is either a mutant, or pinning weak shit. :p

weren't you posting a short time ago about how you were running tren for the first time? Correct me if I'm wrong, but one cycle isn't enough to say you keep your test at trt levels....that's just what you did once.

Yes that was how I did my first tren run....and it worked out very well. That's why I recommended it....am I missing something?

Yes that was how I did my first tren run....and it worked out very well. That's why I recommended it....am I missing something?

When most people talk about a preference, they do so from a position of experience whereas you don't have that. Most people would preface such postulations by saying "I've tried X and this has worked for me". You didn't do so and I highlighted this to the OP so he wasn't mislead.

Last edited:
having done multiple off/on cycles ... finding it best to just keep my test at 200mg/wk and cycling off and on with other compounds. usually tren but doing something different .. mast this time. just too much work changing test dose and getting my e2 dialed in all over again.

having done multiple off/on cycles ... finding it best to just keep my test at 200mg/wk and cycling off and on with other compounds. usually tren but doing something different .. mast this time. just too much work changing test dose and getting my e2 dialed in all over again.

I plan to do my first blast while on TRT and have similar concerns and thoughts with E2. I've had a hell of a time getting E2 dialed in. I'm concerned that adding in a compound that effects E2 will send me on a roller coaster ride all over again while blasting, and then again after the blast.

For those blasting, how do you maintain healthy cholesterol balance? I'm on trt and have noticed my cholesterol levels getting close to the danger zone - right now on the high end of normal. Anyone take a statin (Lipitor) while on a blast to keep cholesterol in check?

For those blasting, how do you maintain healthy cholesterol balance? I'm on trt and have noticed my cholesterol levels getting close to the danger zone - right now on the high end of normal. Anyone take a statin (Lipitor) while on a blast to keep cholesterol in check?

I'd rather eat rat poison than take a statin. They have some of the worst side effects possible, yet *might* reduce risk of heart disease by a couple percent. If you're worried about lipids, take niacin.

Back