Question on clen dosing

o3clipsegts

Can someone please give me a clear cut answer on clen dosages and pyramiding. Im going to be using the liquid clen from RUI. Also can it be taken all at once or does it need to be split up throughout the day. I would rather not have to carry it around with me while at work and stuff so hoping i can just take it all in the morning before my fasted cardio session. if I had to split it up the two best times for me to take it would be 930 and 130. Thanks guys

The effects wont last all day so you'll will probably want to take 2 or even 3 doses per day. Start with 20mcg twice on the first day and bump up 10 or 20 per day til you get to just before the sides are intolerable. Max dosage seems to vary wildly. Some people seem to stay below 100/day with good results. Some are twice that. I didn't go over 150 and had good results but my diet could have been better too. It was good about 50% of the time.

Personally i think this is the best way @200mcg/ml

day 1- 20mcg
day 2- 30mcg
day 3- 40mcg
day 4- 50mcg
day 5- 60mcg
day 6- 70mcg
day 7- 80mcg
day 8- 90mcg
day 9- 100mcg
day 10- 90mcg
day 11- 80mcg
day 12- 70mcg
day 13- 60mcg
day 14- 50mcg
day 15- 40mcg
day 16- 30mcg
day 17- 20mcg

I take it in the morning because i cant sleep at night if i take it any later than noon.

If you want you can even start at 30-40mcg and pyramid up from there, just giving you a basic chart there

Im taken the pill 160mcg twice a day all I could take of the shakes. On day 6 of a 2week cycle lost 7lbs and some inches around the stomach.. Started at 20% bf

holy crap thats a ton of clen in one day, the pills must not have the potency the liquid does.

all people are different, maybe you can handle it..

holy crap thats a ton of clen in one day, the pills must not have the potency the liquid does.

all people are different, maybe you can handle it..

do se anyone know if i get the clen from RUI products if it comes with a measuring device or do i buy that sepertly

Rui products come w an Orel seryinge. No directions on bottle cause it's allegedly not for human consumstion. So you will have to do the math for doseing yourself.

usually if you ask they will give you directions,

just a little note--- peptideman is actually giving away there clen free not sure when there promo ends just thought i would let ya know :) freeclen is the code i think, it says it on there home page anyways

Clen Dosing

Personally i think this is the best way @200mcg/ml

day 1- 20mcg
day 2- 30mcg
day 3- 40mcg
day 4- 50mcg
day 5- 60mcg
day 6- 70mcg
day 7- 80mcg
day 8- 90mcg
day 9- 100mcg
day 10- 90mcg
day 11- 80mcg
day 12- 70mcg
day 13- 60mcg
day 14- 50mcg
day 15- 40mcg
day 16- 30mcg
day 17- 20mcg

I take it in the morning because i cant sleep at night if i take it any later than noon.

If you want you can even start at 30-40mcg and pyramid up from there, just giving you a basic chart there

Question guys-

New to this whole clen deal, and I have a schedule that I am keeping as far as starting little and then graduating to higher dose and then tapering off. two weeks on and two off. My trouble is the dosing part. I'm currently using a 30 unit insulin pin, which grows in increments of 5(5, 10, 15, 20, and 30). Between each of the of the 5 units is hashes EX: llll5llll10llll15 and so on. What does each unit stand for? In other words to start off on 40 mcg for a couple days at first, where would that be on this particular insulin pin?

I have been dosing the 40 mcg as the very first line under 5 units, so at 5 units would be equal to 200mcg. Is this correct? Thanks for the help guys

i started out with 40mcg day 1 then 80 day 2 then 120 day 3 till the end of the 3 weeks i only took it in the morning all at once and i could feel it working up until the evening it does have a 36 hour half life

Run it for two weeks on and 2 off
Start at 20 mcg and Inc the doce by 20 mcg Ed till you hit 120 mcg take it all @ once as Clen has a long half life keep some benadryl on hand for receptor regulation

Back