questions about nolvadex & deca??

bk101

i am gonna start a cycle of deca and was going to run nolvadex with it but heard that nolvadex makes gyno worse when used with deca

many recent threads about this particular topic, might want to do a search to read up and find out more...

How Much Of The Deca You Plan To Use? I Run Deca Only At 400mg A Week And Never Have A Problem With Tender Nipples.....good To Have The Nolva. Handy Though.....

from my understanding and what I have read you should wait at least 2 weeks after your last shot of deca before commencing your post cycle therapy (pct) with nolva...

asokol said:
from my understanding and what I have read you should wait at least 2 weeks after your last shot of deca before commencing your post cycle therapy (pct) with nolva...

it's actually 3 weeks, 2 weeks for most test injections.

asokol said:
they you go , you knew the answer to your own question... well done

lol, my ? wasn't when to start post cycle therapy (pct) after my last deca shot. It was to see if using nolva for post cycle therapy (pct) was okay after running deca in my cycle(reason being running nolva/deca together is not a good choice)

lol!!! that's funny, you weren't sure if you could use nolva for post cycle therapy (pct) after using deca yet you knew when to start taking it??? and yes from what I have read not a good choice to use the two in conjunction with each other, better to use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during a cycle that includes deca better chance of not getting progestin gyno...

asokol said:
lol!!! that's funny, you weren't sure if you could use nolva for post cycle therapy (pct) after using deca yet you knew when to start taking it??? ...

explain to me how funny it really is

Back