Questions about test

TNmike24

Guys I'm fairly new when it comes to this. I used a 10cc bottle of QV250 test over a period of about 8 weeks. After 3 weeks of being off I took 50mg of clomin for 2 weeks. I noticed a big gain in strength and I seemed alot bigger muscle wise. My question is: Did I just waste my money because I just used test and didn't stack it with anything(CAUSE NOW MY STRENGTH AND ALMOST ALL MY SIZE IS GONE)? Is there something I can use that I can stack with it to keep some gains? OH YEAH MONEY IS AN ISSUE. That is why I only used test the first time. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Test only cycles are fine, and will make you grow.... but you gotta get some sort of post cycle therapy (pct) when your done. You prolly didn't get any use out of the clomid without the big doses in the beginning.

Test only cycles are fine and you should be able to hold onto most of your gains providing you're not past your genetic limit.

You attempt at post cycle therapy (pct) was what hurt you.

The proper way was to start Clomid about 7 days after your last injection, most would tell you two weeks, but you used a very small weekly dosage, and enough would have cleared after 7 days for you to start post cycle therapy (pct).

Clomid post cycle therapy (pct) as follows;
Day 1 - 300mg
Day 2-11 - 100mg/day
Day 12-21 - 50mg/day

You also have to keep your calories up thru post cycle therapy (pct) and adjust your training schedule a bit.

i echo what stone cold said! definitly keep cals high after cycle during post cycle therapy (pct).thids will help keep gains.and the post cycle therapy (pct) he lyed out is tryed and true

StoneColdNTO said:
Test only cycles are fine and you should be able to hold onto most of your gains providing you're not past your genetic limit.

You attempt at post cycle therapy (pct) was what hurt you.

The proper way was to start Clomid about 7 days after your last injection, most would tell you two weeks, but you used a very small weekly dosage, and enough would have cleared after 7 days for you to start post cycle therapy (pct).

Clomid post cycle therapy (pct) as follows;
Day 1 - 300mg
Day 2-11 - 100mg/day
Day 12-21 - 50mg/day

You also have to keep your calories up thru post cycle therapy (pct) and adjust your training schedule a bit.
Always the good answer StoneColdNTO :)

Back