Questions about trenbolone e

MusclesMcGee

Just pinned my first tren e today and my question is do the feed efficiency and mineral absorbsion benefits start taking effect immediately or am I going to have to wait for those goodies?

oh boy....please give stats. age weight, bf%, diet, cycle history, goals, etc....what is your pct? what is your whole cycle? please give details becuse what you have written so far scares me.

oh boy....please give stats. age weight, bf%, diet, cycle history, goals, etc....what is your pct? what is your whole cycle? please give details becuse what you have written so far scares me.

23, 10%bf, 6ft 208lbs, 3rd cycle second w/ tren, goal is to goin about 10lbs while staying lean
1-16 test e 500ew
4-14 tren e 300ew
18-22 nova 40ed
Letro and caber on hand

ok i'm a little less scared. but still....you're gonna need more than just nolva to bounce back from that cycle. i'd add clomid and run hcg throughout if you can. why did you choose tren e instead of ace?

I'm running 200mg of Tren (heading into week 4... Strength has gone up a bit, have notice better bodycomp and look a little leaner across the stomach but it is only just starting to kick in being the enanthate ester) alongside 600mg of Deca (just started) and 200mg of Test (which is my cruise dose).

Tren is not for the weak-minded nor is it for beginners. Others will tell you this and why. But in short, Tren is not like other AAS in terms of mental sides and it can really mess you up.

Stats don't effect "kick in time". 1-3 week to begin seeing effects not results, peak will be week 4-7, and things will slow down 8-10+. HCG would be good to run during your cycle too, your going to be shutdown pretty good after that cycle. Good luck bro, you will get your 10lb if you are getting 5000cals a day, you can go higher you won't get fat on tren. Need food on tren, neeeeed lots.

I asked for tren a and I was given tren e, oh well got to make due, I have access to hcg that I will be using, and I just checked my stash and so I will be adding winny at 50eod in the final 60 days and halotestin at 40ed the final 2 weeks , only thing I'm worried about is last time I ran tren I routinely would wake up out of a dead sleep and think people were trying to kill me cause the dreams were so vivid and intense, I take it that it's due to the increased igf-1 ?

Stats don't effect "kick in time". 1-3 week to begin seeing effects not results, peak will be week 4-7, and things will slow down 8-10+. HCG would be good to run during your cycle too, your going to be shutdown pretty good after that cycle. Good luck bro, you will get your 10lb if you are getting 5000cals a day, you can go higher you won't get fat on tren. Need food on tren, neeeeed lots.

i know but i wanted to hear his stats because his first post was vague and for all i know he could be a 19 year old pinning tren e by itself in which case i would say forget about the kick in time and drop the cycle lol.

Am I too old ?? (Don't anyone say shit, ha!)
I didn't see an AI in there. I'll go look again. But....

OKAY, PS: I don't see an AI. OP I think you aren't very knowledgeable here.

Last edited:
If you look again you see I mentioned letro

I wouldn't recommend letro... But at least your using an AI. What dose your running it at?

Also your PCT is pretty pathetic for such a heavy cycle. Your on the fast track to TRT with that lol.. Since this is a heavy cycle including a 19nor, your PCT should look like this:

Nolva: 40/20/20/20/20/20
Clomid: 100/50/50/50/50/50

Also you should be starting PCT 21days after your last test injection (for this particular cycle.) Anything before this is practically rendered useless. Which means your proposed PCT would be 3weeks of nolva only... Byebye natty test lol.

I ran a much heavier cycle than that, ran that post, I shut down for two weeks but after that I was back to normal. But anyways what do you guys think about using a mass gainer protein durring a cycle like this for the extra calories?

do you have blood work to show that you were back to normal? going by feel means nothing. i felt recovered and my total T was 299. nolva alone will not be enough for a cycle like this.

I came back to have a look see, if he gave his stats :dunno: NO STATS. Really why?

Guy don't you think it is rude to come and ask Q's of anyone and the vets and not seeing their point when we ask Q's from the inquiring. We do this as a sport, hobby a way to contribute to the sport and helping with our own personal research and knowledge to help others do things as safe as possible and beneficial to their training .

You are rude to not give us your info. We still practice anonymity for everyone's personal rep.

I will avoid you and your threads now as you avoid our most honest and asked question. Is it three people who asked or more. Oh well. Good luck reading.

I guess this is just a personal thing w/me but really what are people hiding

I came back to have a look see, if he gave his stats :dunno: NO STATS. Really why?

Guy don't you think it is rude to come and ask Q's of anyone and the vets and not seeing their point when we ask Q's from the inquiring. We do this as a sport, hobby a way to contribute to the sport and helping with our own personal research and knowledge to help others do things as safe as possible and beneficial to their training .

You are rude to not give us your info. We still practice anonymity for everyone's personal rep.

I will avoid you and your threads now as you avoid our most honest and asked question. Is it three people who asked or more. Oh well. Good luck reading.

I guess this is just a personal thing w/me but really what are people hiding

although he did give his stats when asked (see post #4) they were really not needed for this question. I know its important to know peoples stats and experience when we give out some types of advice... but theres really no need to ask for stats on every thread. I doubt people are hiding anything, its an internet forum, people can just lie.

Back