Quick Question

BrockLesnar

Is it ok to jump on test e for a few weeks after my 10 wk supply of sustanon runs out? Curious if my levels will be stable n shiii since ill be switching to a just a long ester without the short ones

I had a similar problem and just decided to to buy my test 400. I currently use test 400 and one of my vials broke. I initially asked people if i could just use the test-e and I got a few differenent repsonses. First off, it depends on what is in your sus. cyp, enan, prop? cyp enan decoanate? iso, phe, decoa? In the long run, with any of those, you will be "okay" but not optimal if you use the enan. what i wound up doing was buying a sus, an enan, and a cyp. It was a little pricey to do it this way, but it way i could make the concoction of test 400 i currently have. (cyp, iso, enan, prop, phe, dec). But like I said, knowing the ingridents of your Sustanon (sust) would help in answering the stablity question.

Yes you can change over to c or e. the half life on Sustanon (sust) is a bit longer but not enough for you to notice. Maybe a little more bloat the first week.

im running prop the last three weeks after last pin of Sustanon (sust) until long esters from Sustanon (sust) cut out then jump on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast then PCT

I had a similar problem and just decided to to buy my test 400. I currently use test 400 and one of my vials broke. I initially asked people if i could just use the test-e and I got a few differenent repsonses. First off, it depends on what is in your sus. cyp, enan, prop? cyp enan decoanate? iso, phe, decoa? In the long run, with any of those, you will be "okay" but not optimal if you use the enan. what i wound up doing was buying a sus, an enan, and a cyp. It was a little pricey to do it this way, but it way i could make the concoction of test 400 i currently have. (cyp, iso, enan, prop, phe, dec). But like I said, knowing the ingridents of your Sustanon (sust) would help in answering the stablity question.

hmm I'm not sure on the ingredients cuz my guy home brews his stuff so I'll have to ask but I haven't started this cycle yet so i'll find out.

E or C would be fine. You can get technical about it but the end result will be the same.

Or if you want to get technical, if it's called Sustanon (sust), more than likely it's going to at least have decanoate in it. You can take a half or three quarter injects at the switch then go to reg injects when the decanoate is almost cleared.

But honestly, the spike in levels wouldn't be any different than running an oral at the beginning of a cycle to kickstart.

The orals are usually at their highest when the injectables are as well ;)

HDH

hmm I'm not sure on the ingredients cuz my guy home brews his stuff so I'll have to ask but I haven't started this cycle yet so i'll find out.

Bro, trust me, it doesn't matter what ester you're using. Test is test. Period. The only difference is how fast or slow the ester releases the testosterone. Only deestrified test works in your body, and every molecule of it is the same. It does make sense to switch from sustenon to enanthate because the enanthate ester is shorter acting than the long ester in sustenon. Therefore you can transition from your cycle to PCT a bit quicker. Test propinate for the last few weeks would be even better.

Bro, trust me, it doesn't matter what ester you're using. Test is test. Period. The only difference is how fast or slow the ester releases the testosterone. Only deestrified test works in your body, and every molecule of it is the same. It does make sense to switch from sustenon to enanthate because the enanthate ester is shorter acting than the long ester in sustenon. Therefore you can transition from your cycle to PCT a bit quicker. Test propinate for the last few weeks would be even better.

Ok thanks guys I figured it would be fine to run it just wasn't sure 100% so I didn't want to do anything before checking first.

Back