Quicky Question..

BuddyBoy

Got any Ice Cream?
Do you inject.. before a workout? After?

Do you warm up the muscle?

Shoot it cold?

How about orals? Is there a good way to time them? With meals? Post workout? Pre workout?

Thanks bros.

Whenever my friend is available I inject. I do warm the muscle up though. The only oral I have taken is dbol, and I split the doses throughout the day, either with a meal or with a protein shake. Just by habit I guess I'd take a dose before workout.

Thanks brock. :)

Cuz like.. both my buddy and I work out at the same time in the morning, and we will prolly cycle together.. so hmmm.. would it be better to shoot pre workout, or post?

Prolly pre. We'd prolly be so jacked and shakey post workout, it would be better if we did it pre.

Anyone go into the steamroom/sauna to warm up the muscle, or is that just gay and anal retentive?

There is no reason to warm the muscle up, i usually flex it a bit after i inject, if done in my bis, tris or delts.

BuddyBoy said:
Anyone go into the steamroom/sauna to warm up the muscle, or is that just gay and anal retentive?

.....you are worrying about it being gay?
Kind of an oxymoron don't ya think!!:gay2:

:gay:

You? Fuck with BuddyBoy? Well, I am attatched, but you are a hottie, so i might give you a ride on the pony if you want it that badly.

Well, I don't hang out in the steam room, but...

I typically shoot (as with Mrs. B) immediately after our morning shower. However, if some circumstance prevents this, then it's just as soon as we get a chance. No warm-up, stretch, whatever. I prefer to have just soaped the area for that extra sense of hygiene...

B

ED and EOD usually in the muscle that I'm training that day. Otherwise early in the day. I can't sleep well if I inject late at night.

Back