QV 200 deca / enantat 250

moldytwig

This is not my first cycle, but I am not a veteran either. I am 5'11'' and weigh 230 (I am about 20 lbs over weight). 33 yr old. My question is what is the best way to be safe and get good results from the following:

50 ml QV 200 - Deca
50 ml QV Enatat 250
clomid

Thanks!

i think thats crazy to do 1g of deca and 1.25g of test if i were u i would do 400mg/deca and 500mg/test for 10 weeks and whats your cycle history how many have u done

WALLY said:
i think thats crazy to do 1g of deca and 1.25g of test if i were u i would do 400mg/deca and 500mg/test for 10 weeks and whats your cycle history how many have u done

Here we go. :) To clarify what I said, it's not that I think that a lower dose would not work at all, but I just know from experience that a higher dose works MUCH better. So why wait, if you can have all the gains right now? Also, I would not recommend 2g to a first timer because if it turns out that you are very sensitive to the effects of elevated estrogen and DHT, 2g wouldn't be a good idea at all. But that isn't the case here. He has already done a couple of cycles, so he knows what his body can handle and what he should stay away from. In a case like that, I say hit it hard!

I think moldytwig should do some more research on his own. There is so much to AAS, it's impossible to know it all....but at least you need to have a basic idea of what you're getting into...IMO hold off on the cycle and hang out on the boards

Hey xtinct ..........................that is quite possibly the worst advice I have seen on this board !!

There's so much wrong with what you said, I don't even know where to start so I won't :confused:

StoneColdNTO said:
Hey xtinct ..........................that is quite possibly the worst advice I have seen on this board !!

There's so much wrong with what you said, I don't even know where to start so I won't :confused:

Upon rereading what I wrote, I have to admit that you may have a point. I made too many assumptions that weren't really warranted based on the limited info he provided. I will edit my previous post.

ok let me clarify a bit. what i need is advice on how to put the cycle together AND post cycle advice. should I use clomid and test post cycle? or just clomid? thanks!

moldytwig said:
ok let me clarify a bit. what i need is advice on how to put the cycle together AND post cycle advice. should I use clomid and test post cycle? or just clomid? thanks!

Weeks 1 - 10 - Test Enan @ 500 mg/week
Weeks 1 - 9 - Deca @ 400 mg/week
Week 12 start Clomid: Day 1 @ 300mg, Days 2 - 11 @ 100mg/day, Days 12 - 21 @ 50mg/day

moldytwig said:
Thanks Stonecoldnto...

you always come thru with the good advice!!!

muchas gracias.
How would u know if his advice was good? You dont even know how to use the products...or anything about post cycle therapy for that matter

man, damn,,, alright ill tell u what i do. when i got two rather mild ( on the body ) drugs like that, I just load up a point and fire whatever the hell i feel like. I definately wouldnt go over 600mgs a week of deca though, cuz after that i think its just a waste and is nothing but harder on ur nuts. I'd fire about 500 of test a week for sure, more if i felt like it.. I get a kick outta just doin what i feel like doin when im not on a complicated serious , kick ass , purpose built cycle.... But then , thats just me.

hey ready2explode... you're right about the post cycle part. i have done a couple cycles and never had a post cycle problem. reading the boards got me interested in post cycle. furthermore, i wanted second, third and forth opinions before doing my next cycle...it just so happens that stonecoldnto's advice matches up with advice i got from other people who know their shit...that's how i know his advice is solid ...so bite me.

So fuckin' bite yourself...I dont know if you realize this BRO but steriods arent things to PLAY AROUND WITH! why the hell would you trust the advice of ppl you dont even know? Why dont you stop being LAZY, shut your mouth, do a hell of a lot more research, hang around the boards, and LEARN HOW TO MAKE A CYCLE YOURSELF! It amazes me just how lazy ppl are...they'll listen to others just so they wont have to do some work themselves...in the long run, you're gonna get hurt...

Back