QV Tren Enanthate

Skoal_Mint

I am just finishing up a cycle with this in it, and had great results. I want to run this again, but at a higher dose. What I can get is the QV Tren Enanthate 75mg. I wanted to take 225mg a week, so 3ml a week.

Should I stick with shooting every Monday and Thursday, or can I get good results shooting every Mon., Wed., Fri.???

Please advise

Thanks

ok, cool. Is it cool then to shoot 1.5ml of tren with 1ml of test E in the same syringe??? Is that too much sauce for one spot??? I usually shoot in the glute and pec.

Qv only made a tren acetate. thats why its 75mg/ml. should be injected everyday or every other day

The Bottle I had said Tren enanthate 75mg/ml. It was legit too. I'll take pics of the bottle if I still have it.

Damn sweet avatar Ponderosa!!! :doggy:

Sssc

ps,
I over heard someone say they had picked up some QV eq 200...​

Last edited:
Ponderosa, I ran Tren E for 8 weeks @ 150mg/wk, Test 500 the entire 10 weeks, and Anadrol for the first 4 weeks. I'm now done, and went from 205, to 230. I've since lost about 10lbs, but seem to be holding strong at 220. GREAT gains on tren, plus if your diet is in check, it leans you out pretty well too.

Back