Ran out of gear during a cycle - help .

Skinito

PSL had a bad delay ....I am out of Equipose and Aromasin ....
I was taking 500mg of Equ. A week and 20 mg Aromasin daily ( recently doubled Aramosin due to itchy tits)
I have Nolva can I simply substitute the Aromasin with 20 mg of Nolva until the shipment comes in.
How about the Equ. ? I am also on Masteron and Test Cup ... should I increase the dosage on either of these while waiting for shipment? It could be two weeks! Any ideas would be great from anybody that has been thru this . Thanks ya'll

That's why it's always best to get everything you need before hand. But you don't need a lecture. You can use nolva for the time being if you're worried about gyno. It will help combat it. PSL didn't have a delay, it's the carrier service that had delays because of the holiday. Once PSL ships it, you're at the mercy of the carrier service. Keep your doses where they're at and just hope the products get to you soon. Pick up where you left off. EQ has a nice long half life so you won't be too effected by the delay hopefully.

How much Test and Mast are you currently on... Don't go fucking around with doses mid cycle unless you have too. How long has it been since the last shot of EQ? Hopefully your order arrives ASAP and you can get back on the EQ, you could probably make up for a missed dose or two by doing it as soon as you get it and resume as normal. How far in are you as well? Use the Nolva in the meantime...It's all you have really.

Moral of the story? Don't begin your cycle until you have all the gear from start to finish, that includes PCT, all on hand in front of you.

Depending on your location, you could probably get an ai from rui pretty quickly.

Thanks guys ! I knew I'd hear it about not having enough gear ...I thought my Nolva was Aromas in my little case of goodies ....Equ. was just an oversight.
To answer some questions
Mast is 300 mg per week test is 600 mg a week
Why is it so bad to change the dose age levels mid cycle? My last shot of Eq. was 4 days ago - I will continue with the test and mast as normal.
I actually have plenty of Nolva , I just always preferred Aromasin.
I will use Nolva while I wait for Aromasin

Anybody know the science to why exactly its not the best to just substitute Aromasin with Nolva?

Perhaps you should end the cycle now and start PCT since you don't have everything you need. Please dont tell me you started your cycle without PCT meds in hand.

Perhaps you should end the cycle now and start PCT since you don't have everything you need. Please dont tell me you started your cycle without PCT meds in hand.

The Nolva is for pct and was planning on Aromasin as well. I have Clomid too but will try to stay away from that as it makes me feel like total garbage .
I think I will try to ride it out.....what are the downfalls to having a break of almost two weeks in the middle of cycle? ....obviously the levels are screwed up but what does that actually mean?

Do u have a recommendation?

QUOTE=Megatron28;3594167]You should do more research on how to run PCT. Your protocol is off.[/QUOTE]

Nolva is a serm, where aromasin keeps the test from converting to estrogen. Once your estro levels are too high. Aromasin and other ai is useless. The nolva keeps the circulating estrogen from acting on breast tissue specifically. ralexophene is very similar to nolva for this purpose

Back