rate my fantasy football team

Vernon Davis hasnt done anything yet. McMichael is a seasoned veteran with a good supporting cast. He definately did drop pretty far though. Like i mentioned above. moss is capable of 15-1600 yards and 12-17 tds easily. Hes done it before. he's a serious threat in the red zone and the most dangerous verticle threat in the nfl ever. was boldin the safer pick? probably, but he fell to me anyhow. Westbrook should be fine

One word: Brady....he spreads the ball around no matter who's on his team. He could have Holt and Harrison for his wideouts and they'd both finish with barely 1000 yards and 7 TD's each.

brady never had a talent like moss to get the ball to on a regular basis. that spread bs might change this yr

STUDS said:
brady never had a talent like moss to get the ball to on a regular basis. that spread bs might change this yr
True...that's the chance that a lot of people are willing to take. I would've but he went way earlier than I thought he would.

i would of as well

if brady and the pats don't make moss the 1st option on 80% of the pass plays they are foolish.

so what if he spreads the ball around? So does peyton manning.

Lmfao my team OWNED this week compiling 116 pts with Vernon Davis and Anquan boldin still left to play... i SAT randy moss who scored 1 td and almost 200 yards rec.. LOL and people say hes not good are u fucking kidding me? lol!!!!!!!!!!

DocJ said:
You just benched Moss on the best game he'll have all year.

Oh Doc J... 100 yards and 2 TDs later you are wrong again. For the record my team has scored the MOST out of any team in the league. the only busts so far are mcalister and vernon Davis...

skarhead1 said:
from 1-10

its a 10 man league. pts for receptions + 6 pts for TD passes thrown

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
RB/WR
TE
D
K

my draft order
1. Brian Westbrook
2. Peyton Manning
3. Steve Smith
4. Deuce McAlister
5. Randy Moss
6.Anquan Boldin
7. Steelers D
8. Marshawn Lynch
9. Randy McMichael
10. Jerious Norwood
11. Tony Romo
12. Josh Scobee
13. Vernon Davis
14. Matt Stover
15. Redskins D

had to pay 60 bucks to enter, winner gets 350, 2nd place gets 150

I would also like to point out I dropped Josh scobee for derrick ward (great pick up)... I also got Broncos D instead of Redskins D.. Picks 1,2,3,5, have been amzing so far

skarhead1 said:
Oh Doc J... 100 yards and 2 TDs later you are wrong again. For the record my team has scored the MOST out of any team in the league. the only busts so far are mcalister and vernon Davis...
Last week was still more total points though.

DocJ said:
Last week was still more total points though.

True but not much. only a 1 pt diff in my league. but all the moss doubters thought he was washed up when inded he's still a 17 td 1500 yrd WR

skarhead1 said:
True but not much. only a 1 pt diff in my league. but all the moss doubters thought he was washed up when inded he's still a 17 td 1500 yrd WR
I never thought he was washed up but he has a more volatile attitude than even T.O., the second Brady starts throwing to Stallworth a little on deep routes you might see Moss pull crap like breaking off routes early, etc. If you do, be very scared, he goes downhill fast.

DocJ said:
I never thought he was washed up but he has a more volatile attitude than even T.O., the second Brady starts throwing to Stallworth a little on deep routes you might see Moss pull crap like breaking off routes early, etc. If you do, be very scared, he goes downhill fast.

More volatile than TO? Dude Im in Phillly you obviously havent followed TOs antics. Moss is twice as mature as T.O. is. TO was just recently asked what qb he wants and he could've said romo but he said manning and mcnabb.

Moss works hard when hes on a good team -- and hes on one now. Even if he does take plays off he's still on pace for 17 tds this year

skarhead1 said:
More volatile than TO? Dude Im in Phillly you obviously havent followed TOs antics. Moss is twice as mature as T.O. is. TO was just recently asked what qb he wants and he could've said romo but he said manning and mcnabb.

Moss works hard when hes on a good team -- and hes on one now. Even if he does take plays off he's still on pace for 17 tds this year
"Dude" I grew up in MN. T.O. never slacked on plays or completely gave up during close games because he wasn't getting the ball, Moss did that all the time, it was pathetic. You have no idea how wrong you are on this...

Back