rate my fantasy football team

DocJ said:
"Dude" I grew up in MN. T.O. never slacked on plays or completely gave up during close games because he wasn't getting the ball, Moss did that all the time, it was pathetic. You have no idea how wrong you are on this...

and i grew up in fuckin philly. Do you not remember the year long stunt T.O. pulled here?

Two more TDs for moss

BTW once again my team BREAKS out DOMINATING!!!!!!!!

how can you call this a B team now?

skarhead1 said:
BTW once again my team BREAKS out DOMINATING!!!!!!!!
QUOTE]

why aren't you braggin about ur 0 and 3 team?

i totally kick'd ur fuckin ass today.......and i enjoyed it

I dont give a shit about some league where half my fuckin team was auto drafted. that isnt even a representation of my fantsay u nigger loving bitch.

PS : who was dead on about larry johnson this year? and westbrook is the F-ing man. totally better than gore

skarhead1 said:
half my fuckin team was auto drafted.
PS : who was dead on about larry johnson this year? and westbrook is the F-ing man. totally better than gore

Im glad you feel so great about yourself that youre beating my auto drafted team. BTW just look at my other teams where i didnt get auto drafted and look how good im doing. + look at my 60 dollar league at cbs sportsline.. absoultely dominating. and i got comments "B+ team" and "avg" team

skarhead1 said:
Im glad you feel so great about yourself that youre beating my auto drafted team. BTW just look at my other teams where i didnt get auto drafted and look how good im doing. + look at my 60 dollar league at cbs sportsline.. absoultely dominating. and i got comments "B+ team" and "avg" team

stfu w/ this auto draft bs. 2 rounds and you were there

excuses are like assholes you muslim

15 teams and no championships? wtf? as big time as you are and no #1. wtf

now be a good boy and go look at what's sittin on my mantle bitch!

skarhead1 said:
True for now, Westbrook just missed his first game, here's a clue, it won't be his last this year. Gore will play all 16 or at least more than Westbrook and will probably end the year with better stats.

Please... How about my larry johnson prediction? Was i not RIGHT on about that? Right on the money baby

LJ = 359 Total Yds, 0 TD = 36 pts
Harrison = 231 Total Yds, 1 TD= 29 pts

Harrison is hurt and LJ has an easier schedule coming up.

Even with a harder schedule right now

LJ > Marvin

Ok so it wasnt the BEST trade but Im just saying i called it. Had i have been there I would have gotten a good pick

skarhead, the point is you could have gotten more if you had just shopped around. an RB1 is usually worth an WR1 and RB2. I surely would have given you a Reggie Wayne and Marshawn Lynch for the guy. It's a bad trade because BEFORE the season started LJ had so much more value. You basically traded the 3rd overall pick for like the 25th.

Back