rate my fantasy football team

Well whatever. had i not gotten auto drafted, i wouldn't have been in the situation to begin with...

Ok update on my 60 dollar league. im 4-1 after tonights game. scored the most points by FAR .... i played the hardest scheudle so far so i finally get some shit teams

P.S> picked up ernest grahm. trying to pick up kurt warner to play for peyton next week... also got selvin young..

HELL YEAH>>>..... b- team? Randy moss wasnt a good pick? Gore was going to outperform westbrook?

LOL!! NEWBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

woo hoooooooooooooo big money comiiiiiiiin on down my way.. merry x mas to me!

STUDs should be the only one to look back at previous posts because everyone else was sooooo wrong on all their predictions lol!!!!

You're getting delusional...I said Gore would outperform Westbrook b/c Westbrook would most likely get hurt. He didn't for only the 2nd season in his career. Westbrook had the best fantasy season of his career just like Gore did last season. In my league Gore is still going to be a top 12 RB if he just puts up 12-15 points or so this week. Moss wont' catch more than 12 TD's next year. Remember everyone jumping on the Colts WR bandwagon after Manning's record breaking year? Shall we take bets on next year? You just got lucky this year which is EXACTLY what FFB is all about.

^ LOL Doc J so you were pretty much wrong on every prediction you had and I got lucky... Youre right :D

Sure, I'll make bets with you next year, it'll be like stealing candy from a baby :)

skarhead1 said:
^ LOL Doc J so you were pretty much wrong on every prediction you had and I got lucky... Youre right :D

Sure, I'll make bets with you next year, it'll be like stealing candy from a baby :)
How did you come up with that?

I would whip your ass in any FFB league we were in together.

Back