Read this ASAP

mw101 said:
This is making me nervous... says that ba/bb breaks down the rubber in the stoppers, lists a bunch of U.G. labs as being "garbage".
http://www.consumerlabreports.co.uk/undergroundlabs.htm
That website is bullshit. It sounds very opinionated and the information is flawed.
The guy on the site says that IGF in 1mg vials is only good for 3days when mixed? WTF. I went to the manufacturers site and it's good for over 3 years when reconstituted with AA.

Dont waste your time on that site. And dont believe everything you read.

pineapple said:
That website is bullshit. It sounds very opinionated and the information is flawed.
The guy on the site says that IGF in 1mg vials is only good for 3days when mixed? WTF. I went to the manufacturers site and it's good for over 3 years when reconstituted with AA.

Dont waste your time on that site. And dont believe everything you read.

It does seem very skewed but it seems to offer some good points. And trust me I dont believe everything I read, it just makes you weary of U.G. "labs"
when you see them listed like that and they are some that you or some the people you know use and trust...

If ugl's were as unclean as this article makes them out to be wouldn't most of us have gang green by now? Think about all the bros that brew their own.

The product produced by UG labs in inferior to that of HG labs.

And a lot of people are injecting what is essentially dirty gear. They don't notice any negative effects so they figure the stuff must be good. They're wrong.

But cleaner products will soon become available. Information about the true state of the gear will soon be available. Things are coming.

But we need the consumer to reject the dirty gear for a real shift to occur.

More to come. Stay tuned.

mranak said:
The product produced by UG labs in inferior to that of HG labs.

And a lot of people are injecting what is essentially dirty gear. They don't notice any negative effects so they figure the stuff must be good. They're wrong.

For the most part, I must agree 110%.

TopGunAP said:
Hey just found this about consumerlabreports.co.uk, the site owners is trying to promote his own UG lab and setting up webpages to write up shit on everyone but him self, some guys in outlawmuscle also were dealing with this guy.......

http://www.scammersandrats.com/scammer_pics.html
No, that isn't exactly the situation. It it a bit more complicated than that.

I can't go into a lot of detail, but I'll say this:

At least one of the major Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) chemical manufacturers isn't satisfied with what is being done with the raw hormone they produce. They put a lot of effort into producing a good product according to pharamaceutical standards, but then that all goes out the window when a shitty UG lab like QV produces gear using totally unacceptable processes.

So they are trying to influence the UG lab industry, and they want to give consumers the information they need to seperate the good gear from the bad gear.

I certainly don't agree with everything on that website, but I sincerely respect the huge effort that is going on right now. Hopefully, in the future, we'll have better information than, "this gear must be good because my buddy used it and his leg didn't fall off", not knowing the gear is full of contaminants.

I also have some background info on this effort and bump what mranak is posting about it....things may get interesting soon...

ugh..the part about BA and the stopper melting made my liver hurt reading it...also the riks of infection from multi use vilas..blech. Not a fun read first thing Monday AM....

I am well aware of that site. About 90% is BS. He goes around disrespecting everything and everyone, often with no real reason. Pure made-up sensationalism. What really went over the line is this comment;

I just pulled these pics off of one underground forum, the lab name generic labs. These are things you want to look for. This company is not willing to put quality in its presentation, what makes you think that they will put quality in their products.

The vials they use, are the cheapest on the market, the labels are just a simple print job off a 40 dollar printer, do you really think that their products are produced even close to GMP standards, do you think what ever cheap hormone they’re placing in these vials are USP grade. The bottom line is, if they are not willing to spend the money on a good presentation, what makes you think the product will be any different

COMMON SENSE!!

testosterone%20%20generic.jpg

Oh really, mr I just found a pic on the net and it's all bad because I just feel like saying so? First off, it's generic supplements, not generic labs. Learn how to read. Second, you can't judge the quality and content of a vial by judging the label. I happen to know these products are lab-made. I happen to know where they get their powders, and they have gone to great lengths in selecting the best. I happen to know their production process and it's professionally done. To answer your question, yes I think their powders are USP grade and yes I think they produce according to GMP standards, and I can say that because, unlike you, I actually have a clue what I'm talking about. I rate this lab the absolute nr1 from over 100 UG's I have access to. Learn how to do some actual research, you're making a fool of yourself.

TopGunAP said:
Hey just found this about consumerlabreports.co.uk, the site owners is trying to promote his own UG lab and setting up webpages to write up shit on everyone but him self, some guys in outlawmuscle also were dealing with this guy.......
If you bother to read the entire site (and I wouldn't know why), he calls outlawmuscle a scam operation, promoting the biggest 3 scammers in the industry. :rolleyes:

The consumerlab get hilarious and a joke they just post a pic of a guy with a huge zit in the back and they say its a reaction....LOL..........

This bozo is just copy and paste and second he's promoting his lab Animal Illium wich is the one that gets his great rating of 5 asterisks...LOL

URGENT NOTICE: In regards to this moron, 200 mg of Trenbolone in 1 ml. you may as well place a 45 cal. Weapon to you head and pull the trigger. This fucken moron is insane placing 200mg of trenbolone in one ml. this will kill you!!! Trenbolone is toxic. This is why Mexico outlawed Trenbolone acetate almost 20 year ago (Fina-ject) they stopped as it was not only killing people but, the animals they used it in was carried over into the meats.
Erm...sure.

Back