Real or Fake British Dragon 50

achtung

Yellow square pills. The BD is separated by a score in the tablet. The reverse side has a 50 stamped on it. What exactly am I looking at? Are these legit and what is the doesage, 50mg? Thanks

If posting the lab name was not allowed, I want to go ahead and apologize. To answer you question, No orginal pouch. I am now very suspect of all my equipment from this source as it all seems questionable from my various threads.

Real Deal BRO...Taste test I agree just take a bite or chew the whole fu%^&8n thing...
If it's bitter and every thing you eat or drink & can't get the taste out of your mouth your good 2 (GOOOOOOOOO) H/D33

Last edited:
It didn't taste that bitter to me. I am now convinced everything that I bought (Sustanon 250 QV, Stanazolic 50, and these BD pills) is all mexican fake or underdosed crap! My first time ever doing a cycle and I get F'n ripped off. Makes me wonder what the hell I have been pumping in my body that was causing the injection site to hurt for 10 days! I guess my gains were only due to diet & placebo effect.... Sorry for the rant

then why the hell are you buying qv denkall and so on when you know they were busted longtime ago hello use you brain a little bit and we have a search function here did you know that?

It didn't taste that bitter to me. I am now convinced everything that I bought (Sustanon 250 QV, Stanazolic 50, and these BD pills) is all mexican fake or underdosed crap! My first time ever doing a cycle and I get F'n ripped off. Makes me wonder what the hell I have been pumping in my body that was causing the injection site to hurt for 10 days! I guess my gains were only due to diet & placebo effect.... Sorry for the rant

I purchased the stuff based upon a personal/local recommendation. It wasn't until aftewards that I rembered that I visited this board several years (5) ago for workout tips and nutirition info. So, the lesson learned is: Everyone is a shady MFer and I will do more due diligence in the future. :splat:

That is what they look like exactly. So by appearance alone i would say real but BD has been shut down for quite awhile. If they are fake someone did a good job pressing them into that

Hmmm, I guess I am just going to start eating them up then; 1 ED. What do I have to loose (famous last words). haha

if you bought bd gear in mexico i bet you dollars to dog shit that they are fake. it is very rare that you find a legit bd source over there. i hope you didnt get ripped off bro couse that sucksssssssssssss.

i hate seeing that......man i got denkall tooo anadrol it was FUKN BULL.....

Back