real or fake sust

drh8784, damn, I've not been asked to look at Sustanon (sust) in a LONG TIME. lol I hate to say it, but I'm not as sure as I once was on these things. There have been so many conflicting reports. The best thing you can do is try them. I have a bunch that match yours exactly but have not had the opportunity to test them out... I probably could get someone to use them, but it'd be a few weeks to get you your answer.. let me know if you're interested.

I have 6 leftovers of what I know was real Infar sust. The difference between the labels on mine and yours is that the 3 green bars on the left do not bleed off the label. There is a small space about 1/16 of an inch between the bars and the end of the label. Also the SUSTANON 250 is all in the grey bar and the green 250 does not touch it.

Those Sustanons are real. They're made in India by infar under the licensing of Organon. They come in strips of 5 and the amps are in vacuum sealed packaging. They are the ones that read CYTAHOH but are now in english. They use to be exported to Russia. I have lots and I will post pics of them.

Hmm, I really dont know. But I think its fake. I have never seen this form of sustanon. Have you applied it? I´m interested in outcome.

Back