REAL OXANDROLONE Genesis ?

Alcide

Hi guys i need your help !!
Does my Oxandrolone Real or Fucking Fake?
It appears in round white pills in a sida is a G, in other a middle center line.This have no significant Flavor. The box have 2 holograms (top and bottom) and bottle have 1 hologram too. i post you a picture....tnx a lot

another picture

Hi guys i need your help !!
Does my Oxandrolone Real or Fucking Fake?
It appears in round white pills in a sida is a G, in other a middle center line.This have no significant Flavor. The box have 2 holograms (top and bottom) and bottle have 1 hologram too. i post you a picture....tnx a lot

this is front of bottle...

Genesis-med and genesis-singapore are the same, same products and same site layout....
So, if thats a fake... does it work too....??

Last edited:
there are two genesis in slowakia, both are fake ones and one has total fake and other one has dbol in all orals and enanthate in the injects

^^ why? does that mean that the message from APMAKEIO is how it is or what?

my english is not very good cuz Im from europe, i didnt understand everything that good, sorry.

I dont know, maybe the guy took them?

help please?

^^ why? does that mean that the message from APMAKEIO is how it is or what?

my english is not very good cuz Im from europe, i didnt understand everything that good, sorry.

I dont know, maybe the guy took them?

help please?

he is saying that it could be dosed with DBOL and not anavar ... im not sure if it is true i am just translating for you.

Thanks! what should I do, better forget about that?

thanks for helping me!

you welcome.

I do not know how to advise you I think you must choose whats best for you.

I do know that that genesis/unigen is a controversial lab and has many conflicting reviews. Some say it is legit others say no. I once had some of their deca and test comp and i thought it was legit. but now I stick with pharm or other labs.

Many counterfeit does have real gear in it. And I thought that the older genesis was more reliable and yours looks older ... ask around and do more research perhaps.

good luck.

Last edited:
i'm on 5 week with this gear, my power is up around 20% or more, no pain during wo, more strenght, veins are pump, muscles are pumped and harder. no sides just little libido come down.
i dont know if this works 100% like others Var , but i can see it works .
last week i start test prop 100mg eod, they works fine together.

bye

i'm on 5 week with this gear, my power is up around 20% or more, no pain during wo, more strenght, veins are pump, muscles are pumped and harder. no sides just little libido come down.
i dont know if this works 100% like others Var , but i can see it works .
last week i start test prop 100mg eod, they works fine together.

bye

thanks for update. sounds like var to me.

MP4 Players,can you tell me please, do you use it, is it good to go?

I got the exact same as you!

Can you tell me?
Digital Picture Frames

Please, if someone knows FOR SURE (and only) can tell me which genesis is real and which is not? the one with the BLACK caps or WHITE ones??

My source sells a lot of Genesis products but never had oxandrolone. I used stanozolol 10 mg tabs by Genesis and it worked well. Both the bottle and packaging looks like your oxandrolone except that stanozolol has a yellow ribbon.

i did try winy from this guys and it was nice, dry lean muscle with dry up joints, i t fucked me up bad haha so it seems that it was what stated on da label. Also Clen did work it did shake da fuck out of me, vains poppin out, more streinght, able to do more than with out it. test prop also kicking ass .. so over all seems good. now wan to try var ..

so whats the deal with the white caps Vs black... someone told me that white caps are legite and black fake ... but all i have seen in past fue years is black ...

Why is everyone buying genesis which is out of business for very long time now, Genesis brand is brand of fakers, in east europe same people who make fakes of max pro, thaiger, laa pharma and other thailand brands.

Back