Real Products?

R2TT1

How reliable is PumpNPose for sending out real products? I used a whole bottle of their nolvadex and now have started on a bottle of letrozole and havent noticed any difference at all in my developing gyno. I was using 2.5mg/day on the letrozole too. If anything the lumps just seem to have gotten bigger. I have also noticed no difference at all in the way I feel, no difference in the ability to get it up or any other side effects that i should supposedly be getting.

I did a cycle of m1t (dumb idea), but I have been off for a couple months now.
So my answer to that question would be, none.

E-Swift25 said:
M1T is supposedly a progestin, so letro wouldn't do anything even if it is legit. Try bromo or B6.
supposedly, macro is one of the smartest people i know of on the boards, but he is making an assumption i beleive based on sides. I would not want an assumption to be the base of my reasoning behind how i will combat sides. I personally would fight it off both ways until some concrete evidence is provided as to what the shit really is.

Well I will start some B6 today.

But as for my original question, does anyone know just how legit PnP's products are?

...nolva and adex. did nothing for my puffy nipps while on fina (progersterone/prolactin gyno inducing). I was lean, hard but had pffy.nips...sucks. It's the only reason why I no longer use fina, I can't access dostinex or bromo readily.

diesel said:
...nolva and adex. did nothing for my puffy nipps while on fina (progersterone/prolactin gyno inducing). I was lean, hard but had pffy.nips...sucks. It's the only reason why I no longer use fina, I can't access dostinex or bromo readily.

Try some vitamin B-6 @ 200mg 3 times a day.

Back