Recent Naps Experiences

jamesl0822

Since Z is down thinking about going the Naps route again. Last time it took forever (2 mths) and its cool things happen but its better if I plan on it taking that long. How have the turn-arounds been lately at Naps?
Thanks in advance!

Ordered from naps and had stuff, in the states, 10 after shipping notification.
Was pleased.

thanks for the info man,since my uncle is out of town,im going to get some stuff from naps to finish off my cycle needs,going to order tomorrow,got my very first order from naps in 4 weeks and same with my uncle,but doubt it will be this way this time

i ordered from them on Monday, so far my payment as been processed and they are getting it together to ship..hopefully it wont take too long.

hey Session,would you read my new thread about ordering from them?i hate to hijack your thread brother,just need some input:xmas:

my exp with naps is good.. iv heard its a hit or miss but for me been solid.. now.. i just ordered clen and winni about 3 weeks ago.. still nothing but iv still got hope naps takes its time.. but great qual.. ill prob stick to them for ever bc aas is getting to be everywhere now cant hardly tell whats good or not

for me, ive ordered twice, both times it took atleast a week from time i made the order to shipped status. and then first order took a total of 5 weeks to get here. second order its been 5 weeks and i still haven't gotten it. It takes forever, but im really not complaining because i dont NEED it right now, and as long as i get it im happy. but just expect it to take a very long time for whatever reason.

I'm the most impatient person in the world and my first order from NAPS way back when was excrutiating to say the least - 8 weeks.

However, my second order only took 3 weeks and I was happy as hell.

I guess rule of them from here on out is do not plan your cycle until you have your gear and be patient - duh!

If they say 4 weeks, expect it to take 8 weeks, that way you are not banging your head against the wall each day waiting for your goods to arrive.

for me, ive ordered twice, both times it took atleast a week from time i made the order to shipped status. and then first order took a total of 5 weeks to get here. second order its been 5 weeks and i still haven't gotten it. It takes forever, but im really not complaining because i dont NEED it right now, and as long as i get it im happy. but just expect it to take a very long time for whatever reason.

The mailman just dropped off my gear! It must have taken atleast 6 weeks, so be patient. But like I said, as long as I get it, im happy. And the stuff looks very nice :)

Back