Recent pics........................

Need a complete carb up day lol
And.last time.I.donated.bloods I was bleeding non stop kinda scary actually and almost passed out cause the lady went into a huge vein and just felt.uncpmfy from.the get go
My sugar droped and they had to ice.me down and took.about 10 min to get my sugar back up after drinking a wack of oj

Last edited:
May I make two suggestions?

1. Change your pants; those looked like they weren't very flexible, and were chosen for shin protection. Sweats should offer a similar measure of protection, and allow you a better range of motion.

This brings me to

2. Use your ass more. Deadlifts are a LEG exercise, that just happen to place a great deal of emphasis on the back. I think your pants are limiting your ability to drop down with your butt more (it should feel like you're going into a seated position), which gives you better stability, and a greater activation of muscle fibers.

Oh, and focus more on your breathing. I could hear you strain on the last rep, but I couldn't hear you GULP that air in on the negative portion and then FORCE it out on the positive. This helps keep you from passing out (I've done it, along with many others), and will add a significant amount of power to your lifts. Breathing is easily the most overlooked facet of weight training there is imo.

My 0.02c :)

Im hearing you brother i have some long arms ive been training them evrey day and mixing up with light weight high reps and heavy short reps getting some good results try curling 10 or 15 kgs 30 reps 5 sets evrey day and 20 kg close grip bench presses 20 kg 30 reps 5 sets and watch em grow

Lol I love camo tho
But ya I agree
Mega does.it really matter? It's like 1"/above the floor and easier to slide the weights on but hey I will do the on floor as well
I usually set.my heavy days or just f around days when everything else is complete routine wise but if I want to lift heavy I can I guess 1 rep max so.far 545lbs, got.6 plates half.way up but failed

Yeah been hitting arms.everyday after.my.normal.routine to.try to.shock these fuckers light weight.high reps and focus.on the squeeze and form

Even close grip wide grip chin ups and a bit of kettlebell work will help you would be surprised just how much the bells can help sculpt some muscle

Now i didnt say stop lifting weights and get on the kettlebells i knew i was going to cop it for saying kettlebells but im not talking about the shit girls in active wear are doing in the gym im talking about the real stuff its been used by the russian special forces for decades and it is great for strength and conditioning now big benn go get yourself a 20 or a 25 30 kg kettle bell grab it by the horns with 1 arm and do a shoulder press you will find muscles you never knew you had dumbells are easy kettlebells are for men . Because a kettlebell dosnt sit in your palm you have to hold it so it works forearms evrey thing jump on youtube and do pavels kettlebell challenge bet you cant do it comrade haha

Now i didnt say stop lifting weights and get on the kettlebells i knew i was going to cop it for saying kettlebells but im not talking about the shit girls in active wear are doing in the gym im talking about the real stuff its been used by the russian special forces for decades and it is great for strength and conditioning now big benn go get yourself a 20 or a 25 30 kg kettle bell grab it by the horns with 1 arm and do a shoulder press you will find muscles you never knew you had dumbells are easy kettlebells are for men . Because a kettlebell dosnt sit in your palm you have to hold it so it works forearms evrey thing jump on youtube and do pavels kettlebell challenge bet you cant do it comrade haha

Please redirect this nonsense to the following forum...

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/women-s-general-discussion-forum/

Good job Matt --- 5 plates . Your hard work has paid off and that wasnt that bad a form on the deads.
I think you killed-off that infamous "1/4 sqt video" of yours from a few years ago ,lol. Bo

Last edited:
Please redirect this nonsense to the following forum...

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/women-s-general-discussion-forum/

For real B! Lol. Man, in this case half this thread could be redirected...straight to the shitter!! Lol. A lot of back n forth mumbo jumbo in here that goes no where in the end. 12 pages and they ain't all chock full of substance. I know you tho man, u don't tend to F around much. I just figure let OP have his rant...he ain't messing nothing up in here. He's done anyways...

Haha, didn't even click on that it was your AVI until it was pointed out haha, my apologies halfwit.

Lol, all good. I've learned long ago that if you can't laugh at yourself from time to time, life is just too serious.

Even if it was unintentional, I thought it was pretty funny. :)

Back