Recent pics........................

Lol, all good. I've learned long ago that if you can't laugh at yourself from time to time, life is just too serious.

Even if it was unintentional, I thought it was pretty funny. :)

Agreed!! And in my case the wifey and kiddos has help me with this ideaology:)

According to our avi's - we both skip leg day HW! :mexican:

I have been going hard on the calves!

megatron_by_alexdobson-d380tou.jpg

According to our avi's - we both skip leg day HW! :mexican:

If only. :(

In fact, it's leg day and I'm trying to get my ass up to get there lol. When I was in my early 20's I LOVED leg day, now I hate it with a seething passion. Something about getting all light headed and not being able to walk just gets to me haha.

If only. :(

In fact, it's leg day and I'm trying to get my ass up to get there lol. When I was in my early 20's I LOVED leg day, now I hate it with a seething passion. Something about getting all light headed and not being able to walk just gets to me haha.

Lol. It's the running out of breath feeling like I'm going to hyperventilate that kills me. ...ecspecially on tren;-)

Lol. It's the running out of breath feeling like I'm going to hyperventilate that kills me. ...ecspecially on tren;-)

Exactly. At peak negative ROM for say a leg press, I have to get a big gulp of air before I press into the positive. It's bad enough that my legs are pressing into my ribcage, cutting my diaphragm's ability to move in half, but add tren to that? Yeahhhhhh, nothx.

Yet we continue to do it!

I can see differences Matt. Haters will hate. You have an awkward looking frame if I'm being honest.. but I can see the progress nevertheless. Keep it up and do what you can manage to do, Food > Gear just remember that.

If you're going to use MCT oil and cut further.. I would personally eliminate or taper down your carbs first if you haven't. Taking what you're currently eating and adding extra Saturated Fats may not be the best option for cutting purposes, regardless of how great MCT oil is.. it's even better when in ketosis, have experienced it myself. Tren/Ketosis/Caloric Deficit/MCTs vastly changed my physique.

I've personally found Low Carb / No Carb to provide the leanest and driest look, but is not best at muscle sparing or muscle building. I wouldn't do Ketogenic dieting to bulk, it's too costly for one and just isn't as effective as a bulk with carbs. I also wouldn't recommend Ketogenic dieting as a long term endeavor.. the longer I did it, the less effective it became it seemed. As with anything though. And that is with Tren too.. it helped me keep up developing strength and size on the downswing of my cut, but it can only do so much as you progress into territory your body doesn't want you to get into!

I think Cyclic Ketogenic Dieting is overall the most effective and capable workhorse diet. The one to get you through to each extreme side if you will. It's a great lead into a full ketogenic cut, and a great lead into an all out bulk as well. It's best used for muscle sparing on the way down, and staying leaner on the way up.

To cut :
Start with a base diet, whittle it down to lose weight, slowly dropping carbs out of your daily rotations as you hit plateaus in weight loss. Until you're not really doing a cyclic ketogenic diet anymore and are now full keto.

To bulk :
Start with a base diet, slowly implement more carbs into your daily rotations, then fats after 4-5k calories a day has been met, until you're not really in a cyclic Ketogenic diet anymore, just a blown out well balanced feed fest!

I tried to hint at it a bit, but on either side you'll hit a point where your body just doesn't want to go in that direction any longer (gain or loss).. just maintain for a while on either end, and then go right back into the up or down swing respectively! Eventually, after many rotations of this reaching points of diminishing returns, switching from bulk to cut, cut to bulk, etc.. you will find yourself looking better and better with every pass. You will have also taken the most efficient route as well.

Gradual change will make for the fastest overall transformation. We can all blow up with a sumo bulk, we can all starve ourselves and pour sweat from intense cardio sessions to drop weight in a hurry.. but it takes real dedication to play the slow game, to consistently eat the same calories everyday, track and weigh everything, taper specific macronutrients in and out of our diets, implement cardio as just a tool to create a deficit, or limit cardio just to maintain cardiovascular health..

Then there's gear and planning cycles to aid your progress. :D

So many things!!!!

Not trying to flood someone else's post but thanks for writing this out in here, answered a lot of things I was wondering myself. Nice post.

Exactly. At peak negative ROM for say a leg press, I have to get a big gulp of air before I press into the positive. It's bad enough that my legs are pressing into my ribcage, cutting my diaphragm's ability to move in half, but add tren to that? Yeahhhhhh, nothx.

Yet we continue to do it!

And here I always thought there was something I was doing wrong on the leg press, talking about legs pressing into your ribcage,lol. That's why I don't even do that exercise anymore:)

Deja vu? Lol
okay, please explain
not.trying.to start cause i.am trying to stay humble now but from.what i fayher either i.am fat when i bulk or skinny when i cut lol some people just will never be happy
Like in a previous post by Schreeder i do it for myself
i just figure the shit i Am going through with a split of stressing out and b.s. like that insight as well proceed this cut
I dont know how.much muscle u can loose being on a low dose of t but again its effecting my diet and training and for thw people that know what i am talking about love sucks when u split and she still texts me wondering how i am doing so a lot of games i am.dealing with i just need to let her go but i am finding it tough cause every time i think she has stoped texting for a day or no stop texting her she always texts back wondering what i.am up too and fn messes with my head, then i try tontalkntonother girls and she finds out and then proceeds to message them on fb asking have we slept together yet or are we together
she always goes on my fb even if i block her she makes another account and creeps my.fb

Last edited:
Maybe i just need to just get back into my normal routine like a few weeks ago i took a whole week of the gym from depressing out, eating like shit, then last week got back in the gym diet was so so, then this week 2 days and diet so so again
like fuck i dont know which way to turn
build and impress possibly the little man she has now i dont know if that makes sense but he is probs just a little boy or some shit obviously scared when i went over there a few weeks ago and wouldn't show his face
he must not be doing something right if she still bothers texting me snd watching me like a hawk wondering what girl i am talking too, i dunno a fucked up situation that's forsure

Last edited:
Maybe i just need to just get back into my normal routine like a few weeks ago i took a whole week of the gym from depressing out, eating like shit, then last week got back in the gym diet was so so, then this week 2 days and diet so so again
like fuck i dont know which way to turn
build and impress possibly the little man she has now i dont know if that makes sense but he is probs just a little boy or some shit obviously scared when i went over there a few weeks ago and wouldn't show his face
he must not be doing something right if she still bothers texting me snd watching me like a hawk wondering what girl i am talking too, i dunno a fucked up situation that's forsure

Matt you are looking god in your Avi pc is that recent. I remember you a few years ago. Good work.
It's always good to take some time off. It's do you good an then get back to basics and proceed from there. You know what and how!!

Matt, it literally looks like waht your stressing about with your x is having a negative impact on your physical well being bro. Looks like your wasting away, physically from the stress man. Unless thats the look your going for, id seriously take a step back and reprioritize your life. Maybe its time to put the focus back on number one for a while. get healthy. You dont sound like your doing real well mentally from what you posted recently. Look at your avi, then look at the pic you just posted. you tell me, but it dont look great.
If your on a cut, you may want to up the test because it looks like your loosing a good bit of muscle along with the fat.
Just my 2 cent bro....good luck!

Yeab i.dont.know.my stomach turns just thinking about.it
like she doesn't know what she wants but in return .i try to move forward and talk to other girls and she finds out then.messages them.warning them.of.me like wtf
anyways here is a pic taken monday.as the other pic were no flex other then.flexing abs
what would u say.my body fat is aroubd now
191lbs today yuk

in the pics where u dont have your shirt on ( the ones right before this last one), Id say your in the single digits. But my point was/is your melting away bro fat & muscle. thats not good for you.
My opinion is STOP letting that woman kill you , consuming your thoughts to the point you aint taking care of YOU!!
Just my opinion tho Matt. Only you know whats best for you.

Back