Recent pics........................

I tend to spend more money on food when cutting. Mainly because I up my protein by about 100g in place of carbs, and increase my veggie intake. Carbs are cheap as hell....protein and quality produce tends to be more expensive.

Very true! Good point!!!
It costs to eat healthy..

Took yesterday and today off the gym
Just feeling sick for the lastime few days
Pic taken Monday 201lbs.today

You look good brotha! Don't take my frame comment to heart.. I just always nit pick symmetry.

When I look at myself in the mirror, or in a picture, I will adjust myself until everything lines up evenly on both sides. I just saw off set shoulders, off set traps, and relatively small arms compared to everything else. Shoulders and traps are 100% my biggest problem getting to line up. Practice posing alone and getting them to hit evenly everytime, get used to that placement and make it your neutral point when holding. Eventually it will be something you come back to perfectly everytime and won't even have to think about.

Your progress is excellent. Never meant to make it sound like anything less!

Took yesterday and today off the gym
Just feeling sick for the lastime few days
Pic taken Monday 201lbs.today

You should be taking extr time to work on your arms Matt. I know it seems like a uphill struggle with little payoff. But they will grow if you put the time in. Trust me , I've had the same problem with mine. The more I focus on my arms tho and stay diligent and consistent after it, I get results...and you will too. They are definantly lagging behind the progress of other muscles you got there. So put extra work in soley for them. Make them catch up. The results are entirely the sum of the work you put in. Excuses don't make an grow, only hard work. Try different stuff, whatever it takes. You show progress in other areas, now time for arm progress! Just a few words of encouragement for ya bro. Now make it happen.

Btw Matt, I know your job is a bad mofo, so if you haven't tried less isolation movments for your arms in the gym, you may want to. I believe if you put in the time to research your own muscular growth traits, u will figure it out, in the end and have success.

JuSt want to get to this point again
Hopefully be bigger pound wise when I reach.this goal body fat wise :)
I figure with.the added stress and headaches i won't.have a problem cutting weight lol, as for.myself stress always seems to aid in a cut process but doesn't help me to good in a bulking phase cause I.seem.to not get all the needed meals in I.need to gain due to.the stress of woman lol

Last edited:
I don't know what my body fat is hovering at right.now but when I pinch the lower belly.region it's obviously getting tighter

As for.my arms I dunno I think.myself they look.small but when I measure cold.flexed there above 17" and the woman or my.Co.workers think there big lol or I should say the general public in general
I.am.hoping once I get down to a good bodyfat percent it will pop out.the biceps more with less bodyfat and make them.look bigger
I think with just my frame bigger chest and wide shoulders It makes my arms look smaller illusion wise as I am trying to put size on them lol hopefully they will.mature and fill out someday

I figure with.the added stress and headaches i won't.have a problem cutting weight lol, as for.myself stress always seems to aid in a cut process but doesn't help me to good in a bulking phase cause I.seem.to not get all the needed meals in I.need to gain due to.the stress of woman lol

Stress releases cortisol....

Cortisol WILL speed up bodyfat loss - BUT, it also impacts on protein synthesis, so be aware that you may become catabolic and end up losing muscle...

Address that stress and get back to normal ASAP

Catabolic on test and tren big Ben?
Cruise dose test 200mg/week
Tren.a 50mg ed
I.am.worried I am.dropping weight to fast being in ketosis, and.withe.me.being a mover it's physical.and always on the go
Energy wise I feel.great with more fat, no carbs and less bloated as well, I am hoping eventually it will start to cut into my lower back region and cut the stubborn ass fat there lol

Last edited:
Catabolic on test and tren big Ben?
Cruise dose test 200mg/week
Tren.a 50mg ed
I.am.worried I am.dropping weight to fast being in ketosis, and.withe.me.being a mover it's physical.and always on the go
Energy wise I feel.great with more fat, no carbs and less bloated as well, I am hoping eventually it will start to cut into my lower back region and cut the stubborn ass fat there lol
Yes catabolic. When we release cortisol, from things like stress, the cortisol can put you into a catabolic state as it will break down fat but also muscle as well. Thats why you should address the stressful situation in your life and deal with it so you can be stress free...Or at least less stressed.

I.am.worried I am.dropping weight to fast being in ketosis

Meal 1
1 cup egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 scoop whey pro, 2tbsp olive oil

Meal 2
7 Oz chicken breast, 5oz lean ground pork, 1.cup veggies

Meal 3
7 Oz.chicken breast, 5oz lean ground pork, 1 cup.veggies

Meal 4 ( pre workout)
7oz chicken.breast, 1 white rice

Meal 5 (post workout)
1 scoop whey pro, 1 can tuna, 2 pieces white bread

Meal 6 (before bed)
5oz lean ground pork, 1 cup no fat cottage chesse

You're not in ketosis bro!

Are you actually measuring your ketones?

Last edited:
Where do u get the mct oil
Would olive oil do the same trick?
I Will write out.my current diet plan as well
But pretty much on a high pro, high fat, low carb diet
Carbs now only set for pre/post wo
Was.doing a.cup of oats my first meal but recently droped tthe oats
But Def.gotta add.some.oil in the.mix as.my fats are coming from.my lean ground pork, whole eggs
I really don't want to bulk back up but I want to get my abs visible, as well to try to stay above 200lbs as well lol

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/diet-forum/681062-mct-oil-benefits-protocol-weight-loss-3j.html Great read on it.

Meal 1
1 cup egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 scoop whey pro, 2tbsp olive oil

Meal 2
7 Oz chicken breast, 5oz lean ground pork, 1.cup veggies

Meal 3
7 Oz.chicken breast, 5oz lean ground pork, 1 cup.veggies

Meal 4 ( pre workout)
7oz chicken.breast, 1 white rice

Meal 5 (post workout)
1 scoop whey pro, 1 can tuna, 2 pieces white bread

Meal 6 (before bed)
5oz lean ground pork, 1 cup no fat cottage chesse

You're not in ketosis bro!

Are you actually measuring your ketones?

Ben I have droped all carbs this past week
And how do u measure.ketones?
No carbs pre/post workout
So how am I not in ketosis if I have eliminated the pre/post workout carb source?

Last edited:
Ben I have droped all carbs this past week
And how do u measure.ketones?
No carbs pre/post workout
So how am I not in ketosis if I have eliminated the pre/post workout carb source?

Ketostix. Sold in the diabetes section at any pharmacy. You just piss on them.

Arms are 2/3 triceps. Heavy overhead tricep ext build the long head.
Yur biceps look ok, the tris however need some help IMO

Both hand single dumbell ext leaned up backward to a preacher curl bench works good, and or cable ext with arms over head. When younger id do skull crushed but they wreak havoc on my elbows

Back