Recent pics........................

Arms like a pump, and understand your triceps are what make the arm look bigger not the bicep. But train them equally. You'd be right if you got that arm game up. If blast them twice a week. Try running the rack for a few weeks. As for tri's the close grip bench is always good cause you get a chest pump too. Extensions and pull downs. Rep range 15-20

Meal 1

1 cup egg whites ( 8 eggs), 4 whole eggs, 2 tbsp olive oil

Meal 2

7oz chicken breast, (1) pork itilian susuage

Meal 3

7oz chicken breast, 7 Oz lean ground beef, 1 cup steamed veggies

Meal 4 (pre workout)

7oz chicken breast, 1 cup veggies

Meal 5( post workout)

1 can tuna,.4 whole.eggs, 1 cup veggies

Meal 6 (.before bed)

7Oz lean ground beef, 1cup veggies

My current plan I.am.on
Please critique

Last edited:
Start with a weight you can only do 3-5 to failure then go to the next dumbell to failure, all the way down to the 10's. 30 seconds rest max but try not to rest at all. This will kill your biceps. You probably won't be able to complete it, so perhaps start with something you can do 10 reps of. The pump is everything in bicep training. Feel the contraction, don't just lift the weight. Most of the pro body builders are using 20 lb Dumbells for bicep training.

Meal 1

1 cup egg whites ( 8 eggs), 4 whole eggs, 2 tbsp olive oil

Meal 2

7oz chicken breast, (1) pork itilian susuage

Meal 3

7oz chicken breast, 7 Oz lean ground beef, 1 cup steamed veggies

Meal 4 (pre workout)

7oz chicken breast, 1 cup veggies

Meal 5( post workout)

1 can tuna,.4 whole.eggs, 1 cup veggies

Meal 6 (.before bed)

7Oz lean ground beef, 1cup veggies

My current plan I.am.on
Please critique

Easy.....

Not enough carbs!

Fucks sake man, you run gear, work a physical job, train multiple times a week, and you're feeling weak....

Stop chasing the ketogenic dream and eat some fucking carbs!

What is it with people in this day and age that makes people hate carbs!!??

You just need to understand which carbs work for you, and what amounts you can get by on while still remaining on a deficit....

Ketogenic diets have their place for sedentary grotesquely obese people - but it's clearly not working for you!

I feel actually.better without.carbs.then with carbs Ben
All.I want to know is.should I increase.my fat intake.and or.protein intake

Easy.....

Not enough carbs!

Fucks sake man, you run gear, work a physical job, train multiple times a week, and you're feeling weak....

Stop chasing the ketogenic dream and eat some fucking carbs!

What is it with people in this day and age that makes people hate carbs!!??

You just need to understand which carbs work for you, and what amounts you can get by on while still remaining on a deficit....

Ketogenic diets have their place for sedentary grotesquely obese people - but it's clearly not working for you!

Ben I heard that eating carbs makes you a communist.

Ben I heard that eating carbs makes you a communist.

lol all I know is that I can eat carbs right up til showtime - and still get ripped as a mofo!

I don't feel shite, my weight doesn't fluctuate rapidly, everything is controlled and progressive.

The dude is clearly struggling - and he's still saying he feels better without carbs!

What's the point of taking Tren and other gear when you STILL have to do something as drastic as keto?

Like I said, if he was a 25 stone guy with a sedentary lifestyle and not running gear, then fair enough.

But all you have to do is run a calorie deficit and the weight will come off.

Your workout intensity won't suffer, energy levels in a manual job will be fine and you'll generally feel better in yourself.

By all means restrict carbs - but why cut the fuckers out completely!?

By the way, I STILL maintain that Matt's issue isn't with what he's running, or even in fact what he was eating - it's his training.

If he was training optimally, everything would be falling into place right now, his arms wouldn't look like they do, his lean muscle mass to fat ratio would be much better and his metabolism would be racing.

But he knows that. I've said it on numerous occasions.

Last edited:
Problem is a lot of people assume carbs makes them fat. This is only true if you are eating 350g+ of carbs per day and getting it from sources such as ice cream, chips, cookies and fast food.

lol all I know is that I can eat carbs right up til showtime - and still get ripped as a mofo!

I don't feel shite, my weight doesn't fluctuate rapidly, everything is controlled and progressive.

The dude is clearly struggling - and he's still saying he feels better without carbs!

What's the point of taking Tren and other gear when you STILL have to do something as drastic as keto?

Like I said, if he was a 25 stone guy with a sedentary lifestyle and not running gear, then fair enough.

But all you have to do is run a calorie deficit and the weight will come off.

Your workout intensity won't suffer, energy levels in a manual job will be fine and you'll generally feel better in yourself.

By all means restrict carbs - but why cut the fuckers out completely!?

By the way, I STILL maintain that Matt's issue isn't with what he's running, or even in fact what he was eating - it's his training.

If he was training optimally, everything would be falling into place right now, his arms wouldn't look like they do, his lean muscle mass to fat ratio would be much better and his metabolism would be racing.

But he knows that. I've said it on numerous occasions.

Ben I.am.not here to argue.with u
U think I am.the only dude that does.keto on gear lmao?
Just cause u like carbs doesn't mean everyone has too if u knew it all u wouldn't of hired out 3j for your nutrition whoa'a
Fact being is u like to complain, u come.on here thinking u know it all and put.people down instead of giving logic response
If u have nothing better to say about.my dieting approach stay off.my thread bro
I honestly could care less what u have to offer
U have been in this game for 20 plus years, I have been in this game.for 4 years, gear or no geAR it takes time to build!
So if u want to dig.my.4 year progress I will post a pic once again from.where I started

Last edited:
Ben I.am.not here to argue.with u
U think I am.the only dude that does.keto on gear lmao?
Just cause u like carbs doesn't mean everyone has too if u knew it all u wouldn't of hired out 3j for your nutrition whoa'a
Fact being is u like to complain, u come.on here thinking u know it all and put.people down instead of giving logic response
If u have nothing better to say about.my dieting approach stay off.my thread bro
I honestly could care less what u have to offer
U have been in this game for 20 plus years, I have been in this game.for 4 years, gear or no geAR it takes time to build!
So if u want to dig.my.4 year progress I will post a pic once again from.where I started

Dude, I'm done, I've said my piece.

If you can't see the logic in my response, then that's your issue, not mine.

Good luck with that treading water.

Yo Matt! Ben has been doing this awhile, your right. Imagine he has seen slot, heard a lot and just from some of the stuff I've heard on this site alone, some of it has been flat out ridiculous. The things that uneducated people plan to put in their bodies, harmful as all hell and a lot of em young, too young for the most part. All I'm saying is sometimes it does get frustrating trying to guide folks ecspecially when they know everything and ain't done a lick of research! Not saying thats you either, btw, I know u do your homework. At least you ask a lot of questions, that's a good thing. So sometimes we may sound a bit cross in our responses but you can't take it personal. Fact is, your asking the questions and then you get answers, whether you like them or not isn't the point. You just take what u can use and leave the rest. I know for sure Ben is giving his best advise no matter how it sounds coming out. You did come a long way in 4 years, for sure! Stay open to feedback, if your going to put yourself out there, and you could keep making good ground. A lot of knowledgeable members here with A lot to offer.....all I'm saying.

Honestly I think carbs effect everyone differently. In my opinion I was a lot leaner when I was only eating 200g a day(veggies and oatmeal) than when I was in my peak weak for my show, and I was eating 50g then. View attachment 563922 everyone is different, you just need to worry about what you find out about your body and find what works for you.

I don't care what Ben has to.offer
Carbs may work for.him.as it.may not work.for.others
Everyone is different, just cause one person can eat over 500g carbs doesn't meant another person can, as.I all depends on your metabolism.and different factors
Last time I leaned out I pretty much did the same things drop.carbs slowly and then ended up on a full keto diet

I don't care what Ben has to.offer
Carbs may work for.him.as it.may not work.for.others
Everyone is different, just cause one person can eat over 500g carbs doesn't meant another person can, as.I all depends on your metabolism.and different factors
Last time I leaned out I pretty much did the same things drop.carbs slowly and then ended up on a full keto diet

Matt, What is wrong with u seriously man.

I hate to put down people and spread negative opinions about anything in life, but ur ego and attitude is so massive that it will stop u from getting anywhere in this sport.
It is of absolute disgrace for someone like you with your physique in particular to put down a bodybuilder like Ben, who CLEARLY has much to show for his knowledge and years of experience. Your a complete fool to ignore his advice and thoughts that he gives free to u and has no other desire than to help make u better when he types out those paragraphs. You make me sad to come and read on ur threads u post on this site. When people tell me I look like crap and that I'm doing something wrong, I thank them because it it's time out of their life that they give up to try and help me make myself a better person any way, shape or form.

And by the way, ur 4 year transformation picture is nothing special at all to boast about. All u grew in 4 years is a steroid type ego and it's a shame to all BB's and I'd never work out next or with a type of guy of ur negativity and mindset.

Matt, What is wrong with u seriously man.

I hate to put down people and spread negative opinions about anything in life, but ur ego and attitude is so massive that it will stop u from getting anywhere in this sport.
It is of absolute disgrace for someone like you with your physique in particular to put down a bodybuilder like Ben, who CLEARLY has much to show for his knowledge and years of experience. Your a complete fool to ignore his advice and thoughts that he gives free to u and has no other desire than to help make u better when he types out those paragraphs. You make me sad to come and read on ur threads u post on this site. When people tell me I look like crap and that I'm doing something wrong, I thank them because it it's time out of their life that they give up to try and help me make myself a better person any way, shape or form.

And by the way, ur 4 year transformation picture is nothing special at all to boast about. All u grew in 4 years is a steroid type ego and it's a shame to all BB's and I'd never work out next or with a type of guy of ur negativity and mindset.

Matt is a past drug addict that is now a steroid addict. He knows fuck all about training and dieting and his body is a clear indicator of his ignorance. Just ignore him and he will hopefully stfu....eventually. unfortunately he is also narcissistic and wants to post pics of himself every month without making any progress.

Back