Recent pics........................

No one probably cares about my opinion that is totally fine...but when i see that diet i think....boring as fuck...another word comes to mind..adherence...you just simply can't eat like that forever and enjoy the process...at least i cant... and yea eliminating carbs just seems silly... brain function, energy levels, gym performance, that is just 3 things carbs help with
Agreed
Flexible dieting AKA IIFYM is the way to go

I tried for years the old school dieting of eating chicken and brown rice with mustard 6 times a day over the years.....my record is 5 days straight before another bite of rice and chicken would make me gag vomit.

Good man Thanks don't need your oponion.ben

You need a lot of opinions cause you look like shit. Your transformation was made in the first year. After that you've looked the same..Other than your face was a little more or less red in certain photo's. For fuck sake 3J couldn't get you to grow!!

You need a lot of opinions cause you look like shit. Your transformation was made in the first year. After that you've looked the same..Other than your face was a little more or less red in certain photo's. For fuck sake 3J couldn't get you to grow!!

Matt only like suggestions that are gift wrapped nice n pretty with a pink bow wrapped around them;-)
That said, tho your point is well, on point, i don't think he will like the way you put it. Most likely he will un friend you:bash:

What are u and Ben bum buddies or something soldier
Like holy fuck u seem to be praising Ben where ever
And no I didn't add carbs cause of Ben, I added carbs pre/post workout to get.me.back up.to 2500kcals plus needed.more push to get me.through a workout
Anyways haters will always hate no matter.anybodies transformation

What are u and Ben bum buddies or something soldier
Like holy fuck u seem to be praising Ben where ever
And no I didn't add carbs cause of Ben, I added carbs pre/post workout to get.me.back up.to 2500kcals plus needed.more push to get me.through a workout
Anyways haters will always hate no matter.anybodies transformation

Damn son! No need to post a pic everyday....
This pic looks exactly like the last 8 pics except no shirt in this one.... Wtf!?

Bla, Bla , Bla...... ya know guys IMOP the only true way to find out at the end of a year how much LMM you have gained, and what is fat n water it will take the base line of where you are at with a certain BF%. Like as if you were weighing in for a show. Then a year later diet down to the same BF% and leanness and see what you are weighing and mostly what the mirror tells you.

Imagine if you are weighing in at middle weight or some weight class and you start there then cycle on off and one year later diet for the show. See the transformation of changing the BF and the water to LMM. That's the BB improvement from all your hard work, diet and help from the gear you've done.

Nothing wrong with a little water if it makes you look better as you like. After all most of all of us do not compete and never will.

Last edited:
And to your point Matt, Ben is a solid member on this site that has helped numerous people with solid advise and the experience and physique to back his advise up. So if your smart you will listen to him....as I see you did when u decided to add carbs;-) Good move!

Problem is a lot of people assume carbs makes them fat. This is only true if you are eating 350g+ of carbs per day and getting it from sources such as ice cream, chips, cookies and fast food.

Im not picking on you by any means but, I am skimming through this thread and noticed this statement. It is in no way shape or form true whatsoever. The amount of carbs you eat based on your TDEE will dictate what happens, THAT IS IT. There is no cookie cutter general rule of thumb for ever person as far as grams go. Those carbs can come from brown rice and yams or chips and donuts, the same outcome will occur (body composition) if, at the end of the day, the amount of carbs, in grams, are the same.

There is a healthy way of doing things, and a less healthy way of doing things but, at the end of the day, a carb is a carb.

Last edited:
I just want to say too, that I can guarantee no one here is pretending to be holier than thou. No one is clingin to anyones nuts. There is good advice, and bad advice. The people who know what they are doing are going to agree with good advice that doesnt make them a bag licker.

With that said, what I think should happen here is this....

Matt, stop posting pics. In the grand scheme of things they mean nothing. What are your goals? What do you want to achieve in your mind? Do you want to bulk, or do you want to cut?

Once this is answered the next thing that should happen is people should give legitimate answers to help him without anyone getting bent outta shape about it. Then, whoever is acting like a child, or insulting anyone, or giving bad advice should stop.

Lets provide help here and get someone somewhere, not just create a 10+ page useless thread that no one learned anything from.

Im not trying to play babysitter here but seriously, this is fucking retarded.

Lets be positive, provide help and learn.

Last edited:
Gabe, what was your BF% there? I wanna set my goal for that.

Hey brother, I'm assuming 6%, i didn't get it tested but I should have. My weight was 224 though in that picture. This picture was me 3 days before my first show, I wasn't even flexing and I could see my abs like I was flexing. I love being that ripped but I also love being yoked... Haha I'd rather bulk and be the hulk than be ripped and weaker than usual.
View attachment 563948

Matt I'm not trying to clown on you man, but you gotta hold your phone still or focus the camera before you take the pic. You stepped up and found some better mirrors to use, now we just need to work on your photography skills.

Matt, from now on I'm going to call you 50 shades of red is that ok?
Sure man whatever u wanna call.me don't.matter
Been called.worse.by my.ex
Dumb bitch best thing I ever did is got off tren last week.as.she was playing the ignore game bullshit, been split now for 3 months well.kinda we were trying to.work.things out but went rocky a few weeks ago.and ever since then she has been playing the ignore bs, text me a few times then ignore.me.again
Fuck was loosing my marbles
Still am quite upset but gotta get over her quick
Any advice on this.matter?
Should.I.just completely.stop texting her and play the ignore game back, and see if she does end up texting first, just seems like now I have been chasing her and I believe she thinks she has me wraped up.by her finger
So like.I said should.I stop texting her first and ride.it.out and see.if she texts me now or.what?

Last edited:
Sure man whatever u wanna call.me don't.matter
Been called.worse.by my.ex
Dumb bitch best thing I ever did is got off tren last week.as.she was playing the ignore game bullshit, been split now for 3 months well.kinda we were trying to.work.things out but went rocky a few weeks ago.and ever since then she has been playing the ignore bs, text me a few times then ignore.me.again
Fuck was loosing my marbles
Still am quite upset but gotta get over her quick
Any advice on this.matter?
Should.I.just completely.stop texting her and play the ignore game back, and see if she does end up texting first, just seems like now I have been chasing her and I believe she thinks she has me wraped up.by her finger
So like.I said should.I stop texting her first and ride.it.out and see.if she texts me now or.what?

Ahhh this subject. My circle of friends call me Hitch(from the Will Smith movie). I know this subject too well.

So do you want her back or get over her? Be honest.

if you want to get over her, well it's kind of like a diet where you need extreme self control and discipline. Don't text at all and put her number on ignore. Do not moap around the house and do nothing because your mind will wonder, and you will get lonely and feel empty without her thus creating a strong need to contact her. Keep yourself busy. Read a book, take a dancing class. Do anything you can to fill up any free time you have. Most important: go out and meet women....that will probably help you the fastest in getting over your ex.

Now if you want her back, my advice to that is similar to the last part of the other advice I gave. Do not text her that gay shit like "I miss you baby". That shit does not do anything but re-assure her of her decision to dump you and hop on the next guys dick. No long text paragraphs or voicemail's. You have to act like you don't give two shits. But not 100%....about 75%. This means that do not ignore all her communication with you, but when you do communicate make it quick and be the one who does not text back. Also I like to have what I call the 3-1 rule. She has to text you or call you first 3 times before you text her first once...which 3-1 is 75% like I said in my last sentence. Now this is the most important part and will get that bitch running back in your arms: You need to get another woman in your life, and fast. Split for 3 months is a while and this has a way higher chance of working in the first month but you might be able to salvage it still. Once you do get this other woman into your life, your ex has to somehow notice it. The best way is for her to see you guys out on a date. Hate to say it but you might have to play stalker with her friends(hopefully you have them on social media) to see where she will be hanging out that night and "accidentally" run into her with your new woman. This will burn a hard jealousy flame in her head and she will want you back. What's also very effective is being on the phone with your ex and your ex hearing your new woman in the background and you saying "I gotta go sorry bye". When she does ask about your new woman, DO NOT REFER TO HER AS YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND. Downplay and just keep saying "she's just a friend", while your ex will clearly see there is more than friendship there.

Hope that helped. I had 3 friends in the past 10 months listen to the advice I gave about getting their ex's back and all 3 had their ex's SPRINTING back into their arms after listening to me...but they all executed my advice in 3-4 weeks after breakup. 3 months is a while. hate to say it but if she found a new guy already than my advice has a 40% chance or less of working. Nevertheless still you should try anyways(that is if you want her back).

Any more questions PM me because I do not want to turn ology into a relationship advice forum

Last edited:
Matt I'm not trying to clown on you man, but you gotta hold your phone still or focus the camera before you take the pic. You stepped up and found some better mirrors to use, now we just need to work on your photography skills.
It's the clen! Tremors like a Parkinson's patient!

Back