Receptor Down reg Myth Discussion

omgmike1

I've talked to a few board members about this a long time ago. I remember the topic of Nitrogen retention being brought up.

If all steroids in general inc nitrogen retention and as long as it's high, then muscle mass should be added just as effectively during a mid cycle compared to a longer-extended cycle? As long as diet is set to keep growing and training is set as well.

This is what i believed and even felt it during my longer extended test cycle a while back, where I made a good amount of gains toward the 20 week mark compared to week 10.

The only down side to running along cycle for B.Cers is that the longer ur on, the more health is at risk, I'd assume.

I'd like some more feedback from u guys, maybe some science and experiences on this topic.

Do u feel that it's necessary to keep switching compounds? Raising dosages? Taking longer time off on crusies, not so much for health recovery..but more so, to get ur body "un-use" to AAS and then redoing another blast.

Thanks.

One thing that gets brought up in this discussion is myostatin. There are "supposedly" studies that show myostatin buildup over long cycles. Some argue that it nly builds up initially then drops back to baseline and some argue that it builds up steadily until you stop the cycle.

As far as receptor down-regulation...that's been proven time and time again to be a myth.

One thing that gets brought up in this discussion is myostatin. There are "supposedly" studies that show myostatin buildup over long cycles. Some argue that it nly builds up initially then drops back to baseline and some argue that it builds up steadily until you stop the cycle.

As far as receptor down-regulation...that's been proven time and time again to be a myth.

So week 16 on tren compared to week 10, should be just as good for gains and str aslong as diet is in place to grow? Correct?

Also, bump for more feedback.

PS: Interesting to see bout myostatin

Back