Recovery with no chemical assistance

I've always done post cycle therapy (pct) with Clomid/Nolva, and it's worked great.

I did HCG the past cycle I did back in 2005, but it possibly created part of my gyno, but I can't really prove it.

I would still say as cheap as Clomid/Nolva liquid products are, most rec users that aren't year round and pro's should consider it strongly.

seriously ive never done post cycle therapy (pct) and I wish I had because i have lost a lot of size I always lose a lot. I'm depressed I don't have a high sex drive. USE post cycle therapy (pct) believe me I didn't and I'm feeling it now im 24 but from here on out im using pct.

gator_mclusky said:
Ive been getting regular bloodwork for a few yrs now so I wanted to see how Id do coming off a 4 month cycle that was moderate to high. I kept training and eating and kept some decent gains but 4 months after ending my cycle I went in for bloodwork and my Test Levels were terribly low....My doc even prescribed me a bottle of Cyp. Then i did the standard protocol for post cycle therapy (pct) and kept the bottle of test. 2 months later my levels were normal.

I will always do post cycle therapy (pct) now.....had to find out for myself though.

Gator the human gunie pig.

Thanks Gator. I suspect this is the case for all of us. I just don't know why I recovered so well without chemical assistance. I am damn near 41 years old. Makes no sense. I will still feel apt to use post cycle therapy (pct) after future cycles because you cannot argue with the logic but maybe I will go get my test levels checked first like you did.

lartinos said:
nelson montana has some views on this
Thank goodness we dont have to hear him push his products to solve post cycle therapy (pct) and I wouldnt doubt he'd claim he could cure world hunger!!!!!

Jimmykick said:
Thanks Gator. I suspect this is the case for all of us. I just don't know why I recovered so well without chemical assistance. I am damn near 41 years old. Makes no sense. I will still feel apt to use post cycle therapy (pct) after future cycles because you cannot argue with the logic but maybe I will go get my test levels checked first like you did.
I actually get a kick out of goin in to get checked out. My doctor before last sat me down and asked me "What steroids are you on?" because my levels were so high. I loved it. He was cool and agreed to help me with post cycle therapy (pct), then the storm hit and he hauled ass.....

Yea, these days post cycle therapy (pct) is a must IMO.......

Gator

Back