Red spot after an injection - help

enharmonics

Hey guys, so I did 2 Sub-Q injections earlier today (about an hour ago) and now I have these dark red spots at the injection sites. I made sure to sanitize properly prior to injecting (alcohol swabs on injection sites and vials, waited 30 sec prior to drawing and pinning).

The bigger spot bled a bit after I took out the syringe which was a first for me and kind of alarmed me. I wiped it with an alcohol swab and the bleeding stopped shortly after. Do I need to see a doctor about this? I'm worried about the possibility of abscess/infection or sepsis or whatever, freaking out about this. Here's some pics if it helps:

View attachment 565375

View attachment 565376

View attachment 565377

Hey guys, so I did 2 Sub-Q injections earlier today (about an hour ago) and now I have these dark red spots at the injection sites. I made sure to sanitize properly prior to injecting (alcohol swabs on injection sites and vials, waited 30 sec prior to drawing and pinning).

The bigger spot bled a bit after I took out the syringe which was a first for me and kind of alarmed me. I wiped it with an alcohol swab and the bleeding stopped shortly after. Do I need to see a doctor about this? I'm worried about the possibility of abscess/infection or sepsis or whatever, freaking out about this. Here's some pics if it helps:

View attachment 565375

View attachment 565376

View attachment 565377
first cycle?

Back