Red Star Primo

Considering the prices ive seen for Methenolone Enanthate powder,his price was very low for 20ml @ 200mg/ml.....wont post the price i saw for it.....not sure if its allowed.

after what i heard about his masteron, this doesn't surprise me. Maybe Romano needs an email.

He posted this on another site.....

Just wanted to chime in real quick (this is costing me a fortune and the line is slow), dialing back to the states to use a proxy server costs big bucks)...one of our clients had our PrimoMAX tested and the test came back that it contained no steroids (which would mean that it contained no methenolone enanthate obviously). I just want to be upfront and above the boards about this entire thing even though this client has not made his lab test public yet. The lab he used, which I will not name but it is a lab ANYONE CAN USE, ran the assay. This same company ran an assay on our Dry Sustanon awhile back and also said, "obviously contains no steroids".

We're going to resolve this when Butters and I return to the states. But in case there is the usual "speculation" and rumor mongering going on before we can check the boards, I did want to take a moment to post to let you guys know that we are on it and that we're going to post the mass specs done on ALL our prods when we get back to the states.

I don't know why this certain lab (IP has had issues with them in the past also) can't find any steroids in our PrimoMAX or Sustanon Dry products but I'm willing to bet that anyone who has tried either of them and posts on this board can attest that they clearly have steroids in them and work quite well and are labelled correctly.

Phil

I have had things tested from that lab, and the test came out on the money. We also had a ton of shit tested at anasci, and all the mexican gear came out on the money, along with some various dbols if i remember correctly. IP tested like shit everywhere, although i do beleive some of his products tested out good. The only products i have ever heard having really bad results are Red Star. Namely his masteron being tren acetate, and now this. Taking a poke at the lab is kind of funny since everyone i know uses it, and no one has had these kind of problems.

jcp2 said:
I have had things tested from that lab, and the test came out on the money. We also had a ton of shit tested at anasci, and all the mexican gear came out on the money, along with some various dbols if i remember correctly. IP tested like shit everywhere, although i do beleive some of his products tested out good. The only products i have ever heard having really bad results are Red Star. Namely his masteron being tren acetate, and now this. Taking a poke at the lab is kind of funny since everyone i know uses it, and no one has had these kind of problems.

I wonder how he is going to come back from this one. All I know is that he can be very anal about his order techniques........but then again you can't blame him for it. I'm sure he has allot of rookies asking him dumb questions all the time. All in all this sucks, hmmmmm wonder what lab tests he will provide!:rolleyes:

Trevdog said:
His masteron was the best trenbolone acetate ever made!

As Brithney said, "Whoops I did it again"

Ok but seriously he said on bolix over a month ago,
FYI - the new PrimoMAX (the old stuff was Primoject) is 200mg/ml of methenolone enanthate in a 20ml bottle. I am blowing them out at $150-$200 per bottle, which is a fukkin steal. Lab specs came back on it from a "certain lab we all know in Utah" and it is within 5% of label claim. Sterile. Clean. And the best deal on Primo on the planet. No matter, most will never see it. We sold 1/2 of all we had in the first 24 hours we advertised it and I am not going to do Primo again because it was a hassle. Thought I admit to making a small fortune from it.

that about says it all...lol

doing some math here: 2000 vials X $150 a vial = $300,000 that is some serious mofo cash

This is why it's great to have lab assays to know what, or what not we are getting.

I was never impressed with RSOC's attitude...and the people that always bumped their shit seemed to be newbies that were happy they received "something."

A post from the man himself

Date: 07/09/03 05:36 PM
Author: NEWGAC
Subject: Who is this guy?

You know that Butters and I really wanted to wait until we got back stateside to address this Primo testing bullshit but this Wallace character as it turns out, is posting links on EVERY board out there to the board he is the ADMIN on which he posts this "assay" supposedly done on our Primo. Wallace and I have a bit of history that I am sure Wallace will not deny it, or will you Wally? And Wallace has a definite axe to grind with me and RedStar.

I know, I know, he is putting up links to "his board" to tell the world about the "Badstar Primo" because he is the hero of the day and he is only looking out for your best interests because he is a true bro in every sense of the word. The sad thing is that we're finding a lot of bros believing this without even giving us a fair chance to defend ourselves. If Wally had a bridge for sale and described it on a piece of plain white paper, would you buy it?

Does this lab assay come on a letterhead? NO! Is there a telephone number on the assay that you can call to verify it? NO! Is the assay signed and dated by the person who read and performed it? NO! Does it look like something someone could copy from a real assay into MS Word without the graphics parts (like a signature or logo)? HELL YEAH!!! This "assay" looks like it comes from SRCS. However, SRCS, when we called them TODAY, AND WE DID CALL THEM AND YOU SHOULD AND CAN TOO IF YOU DOUBT IT, will not release the results of any customers assays to someone over the phone. They can't So all you have is something that looks like it was done it MS Word cloned from a legit SRCS assay put into a .pdf and now the Primo that so many bros have used and raved about is fokking bunk?!? I'm disappointed, I really am. There is no loyalty among too many people. Heck, if I am guilty, I should fry for sure (and I say that because I know I am not) and if I am guilty of selling plain oil with no steroids in it like this assay alleges, remember, it's not just that they didn't detect methenolone enanthate, they detected NO STEROIDALS in the bottle, then I should be banned from every board, tarred and feathered, whatever.

But damned, don't I deserve the benefit of the doubt? Don't I get a chance to defend myself and my product? I'm being convicted on the slimmest shreds of the most dubious evidence.

And I am pissed off now. And I am collecting names and e-mail addy's of anyone posting shit about us in any thread and if you're in Butters database, you are cut off forever.

I am truly pissed off, that I can't go away on vacation for a fokking week without shit like this happening. What, I don't get a break? I can't have a good time or a life without shit life this happening? This timing wasn't deliberate now was it?!?

Unreal, I have always come through for EVERY customer of mine, even when it costs me out of pockect. If someone's order is screwed up, they make it back in spades. If it is late, they get it doubled. And now because some William WallASS says my gear is bunk on every board (ever wonder why he never posted the scan on the boards but rather put links back to HIS board where he is the ADMIN and they have like 2000 posts total and 200 members?) it automatically is because he posts some scan that my 5 year old daughter could make in 10 minutes using Microsoft Office products?

CALL SRCS and ask to verify the scan. They will NOT do it!!! How very convenient for Mr. WallASS and his friends, isn't it?

Forget it, I am not dealing with this shit again. I'm posting a lab scan (with a letterhead and signature, I have to use SRCS even though I don't want to because WallASS claims he did and we need to be consistent) when I get back proving the PrimoMAX is legit, the stuff is being sent overnight to the lab, they will have a scan for me on Monday the 14th, the earliest I can get it from them. You have any idea how much this is costing me to do from where I am now?

And once I settle this shit and show that the PrimoMAX contains 200mg/ml methenolone enanthate +/- 5% either way I am dropping this issues and any doubters like flies.

And the business model is going to change. Sorry, I realized a lot today via e-mails from a alot of people. This is my vacation time I am doing this shit on. It's not fair to me, Butters, my kid, this is just taking up too much time. We're off the boards when I get back and we're only dealing with customers we know are solid. And we're not opening the doors up EVER again. You want to be a customer but aren't now? You'll need two (2) existing bros on my approved list to refer you to us personally. No exceptions. I'd rather have 500-1000 loyal bros who order $1K at a time then 6,000 hysterical shitheads ordering single bottles who freak out the second someone posts some dubious crap about me without giving me the chance to defend myself.

The retail end of Red Star is retiring FOR SURE. Wholesale only when I get back. If you are an approved customer and not slamming me here or at Anabolex or OSBB or wherever, you're good to go and you'll probably like the new service we're working out. The rest of you...pucker up and give my hind side a nice long smoocheroonie!!! GMUNK, they are ALL yours, enjoy them.

And WallASS, you're not the hero you think you are or want people to think you are, friend. You're a sycophant who is pissed because I would not kiss your ass way back when and you've had it in for me since that time. And now that a certain someone has come around with some money and a new board (and wait, did I hear he will have his own lab too?) you're trying to take a swing at me, the big guy, eh?

I'm not going anywhere, Wally...I've cut farts that caused me more stink than you will.

I'm NOT posting again until I get the results of the lab tests back from SRCS and have them scanned.

Frankly, I don't see the point. Either my stuff is as I say it is or it is not. If you used the PrimoMAX and don't think it has ANY steroids in it (never mind methenolone enanthate) then here is your chance to take a swing at me. If you are an up and coming bootlegger who wants to bash me with the hopes you'll get some extra sales out of it, then go for it (hear that Wally and crew?).

But until I get the labs back, everything you say and do is just a bunch of posturing. And when I get the results back, be sure and bend over, OK?

Phil

I don't think Billy Bathgate and William Wallace will mind me copying their responses on to the above post on http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=11839#post11839.

BTW, both Billy and William are stand up guys who I trust implicitly. On the other hand, RSOC's/GAC's credibility and integrity are highly suspect since they have a history of similar incidents, not delivering what they promised.

Billy Bathgate posted:

"LOL

Ill vouch for the lab reports authenticity.

Before you attack WW personally, read "It was delivered to me to post for you by a member who had the product tested recently."

William Wallace posted:

"Well Redstar, I guess instead of addressing the lab reports or dealing with issues you may have with your product(s), the same issues you have had twice in the past, you instead resort to an ad hominem attack, typical from what I have seen of your customer service. It is noteworthy to mention in my initial post on these lab results, I invited you to reply in a civilized manner, as well as others, who may have input on the subject, no bias present, just information that as an alleged reputable UG lab, you should deal with and want to address.

Let us first go into detail on how these lab results came to be and how my involvement came to be, since I apparently am at issue. You had a customer, a regular guy who got your product tested, and those results came back badly for you and him. My understanding is that he contacted you via e-mail, and was threatened by you or your group. Understandably upset he contacted a MOD on my board who also MOD’s on various other boards bmf. I was then contacted and asked if those results could be published on my site, I consented, and I knew I would be up against the wrath of RSOC, and that is how I became the purveyor of this news. Bmf can substantiate at what point my involvement was considered and that I did not ask for this responsibility, indeed I almost passed on it, I thought for a moment to leave it to someone else to face BadStar, because you do play ugly, and we know your not always honest.

Now you question whether the lab result is real or fake, or if it is simply made up, so let us address the issues, rather than call names. Well, sir you can call SRCS so can anyone else, and though they will not release personal information, such as who got the product tested, they will in fact verify that a sample of RSOC primo was tested. Anyone who desires there contact info can contact me and it shall be freely given. Certain parts of the tests were edited out such as the name, e-mail, and set ID # this was done at request of the person who had the product tested, for he is nervous at your revenge, I am not. You can ony threaten and cajole so many people into compliance RSOC.

You also insinuated that I did time in Club Fed, and am the head of a UG lab. These claims are patently false and without substance, though it is easier for you to attack me than to deal with your product issues. As stated before, and time and time again, I am in Law School, my last year, and many people from the boards can verify and back that statement up. I have spoken and made a great deal of friends over time on the boards, and some have my contact info, but I am sure you will not believe them if they come forth.

So I give you this offer in front of the whole internet world. I have spoken to Rick Collins on the phone in the past concerning his book (since we are in the same field, or I almost am), he has my name and phone number, and has called my home before, he knows who I am, where I go to school etc. I will offer all verifiable information to him concerning my identity, Drivers License, Passport, even my birth certificate, hell if money allows, I will even visit him. I will proffer what law school I attend, and any other information. Mr. Collins can run a background check, and if I have a record of any sort, besides traffic violations-lol, I like to speed; I will GIVE MY BOARD TO YOU, all server fees paid for one year.

We also have something in common. I know a past writer for MD, he lives where I do, and occasionally trains with me, he used to work for Blechman and Twinlab. A call can be made to your friend John Romano, verifying that indeed I own BB4L, and that I head no lab, and am in law school, so take your pick RSOC, the balls in your court.

Secondly, you claim I head a UG lab. I will tell you this and all my MODS know this for a fact and can verify this. No selling of AS by MODS or Admin is tolerated on BB4L. I started the board as a safe place for members to hang out without fear of the board being shut down because of a bust, or any other reason. I am also in law school, as stated previously. I have no desire to start a UG lab or head one and risk arrest and prosecution. I have worked to hard all my life, and can not risk what you and others risk to run your labs, I have chosen a different path. If you can substantiate that I SPEARHEAD a UG lab, again, I OFFER MY BOARD TO YOU. I believe BAD Star/GAC you should address the merits of your products and not make unverifiable, untrue personal attacks.

For example, you sold parabolan as trenbolone acetate. Later, it was proven that you sold masteron as trenbolone actetate. You blamed these problems on your supplier and crew, changed your name, and came back to the scene. Bad Star this is the third time your products did not test well, and I felt compelled as a member of the bodybuilding community to let people know the results of a test by a regular customer with no affiliation to yourself or to me. That’s the type of person I am, I do not like others getting screwed, and too much negative information has been clouding your products. I am sure you will have a test that will come at 100% or probably above, lol. I just don’t know how much credibility you should be afforded considering your history. This is the THIRD time you have been in this spotlight sir.

I do not deal in drama RSOC, my word is my bond. I made some promises to you in front of everyone in the world, now it is your turn to do a few things. Tell us why we should believe you? You who has been proven to lie twice, and now possibly a third. Also, you made claims about me, put up or shut up now my friend, nothing to hide here, can you say the same?"

Maybe RSOC will attack BMF2's character, because he seems to have left her out, lol. WW heading an underground lab, i guess Billy was the second gunman on the grassy knoll, lol. That reply is fucking rediculous, and seems to be so are his products.

Bro you are so right. I'm almost positive Billy shot J.R., and if you dig up WW's yard, you will surely find Jimmy Hoffa's remains.

Back