Redness spreading at injection site

david_diesel

I'm hoping to get some input from you guys here to dispell any worries i'm having regarding some redness at one of my inj. sites. 2 days ago I did a quad inj of 1/2 cc test suspension that I had left over from close to a year ago. The inj went well, no real pain, a little soreness the next day but nothing out of the ordinary. I have noticed though that I have a large red welt (4inches wide x 3 inches tall) that has appeared to get larger over the course of the past 2 days. it's warm to the touch (not hot) but theres no pain at the site. I'm not running a fever or anything. Just kinda wondering if anyone has experienced this before and perhaps can tell me what they think it may be or how to proceed.

I'd like to run out what I have left which is about 2 weeks worth but if i'm poisoning myself with degraded solvents, then I wanna know so I can stop.

Help a brutha' out

If it doesn't go down within a couple days chances are it is an abscess. Go see a doctor is all I can recommend man.

I wouldn't be too worried. It's not likely that your gear got contaminated. I've had some bad injections that put me on short-term painkillers - yet no abscess. If you notice no lump, no pain and no symptoms of a fever don't be concerned. Do however keep your eye on it and use your best judgment regarding seeing a physician.

Back