Research Companies

At ibelabs.net, the parts about not "sterilized or tested" and " not for human use" is kinda scary . I looked at the liquid clomid & nolva.

Last edited:
If i ever get my order i will say physicalEnhancement.com. Good prices but bad service.

I will let you know if i get my order.. i sent it off snail mail 9 days ago. I think i should have recieved it by now. They are located in Hollywood Cali.

Maybe i am being too inpatient.

be careful with bad serivce and if you're charging it to your credit card ... keep checking your future bill statements for possible multiple charges. Happened to me once and it was my bank who noticed it and call to inform me.

asianlifter808 said:
At ibelabs.net, the parts about not "sterilized or tested" and " not for human use" is kinda scary . I looked at the liquid clomid & nolva.
i can almost guarantee that the products are made in the same excact environment as other Research Companies. It's a disclaimer, read between the lines.

grafix-gnc said:
i can almost guarantee that the products are made in the same excact environment as other Research Companies. It's a disclaimer, read between the lines.
i agree :)

Back